What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Why the #### would you feel sorry from El Diablo? You're a first rate moron yourself if you do.

The guy has brought the game into disrepute in the most disgraceful way....ever. Ban him for life. And there is NO way he should be allowed to play for a superleague team.

The NRL made an example of Melbourne....rightly so. It's time for Gallop to show some balls - no pun intended - and do the same.

Otherwise we'll see the same thing happen again and again.
just because he's a grotty idiot that made a really stupid decision doesn't preclude him from sympathy. he's likely just destroyed what was left of his career and will probably find life in general tougher from here on in... he's been tarred with a very ugly brush. his football money won't last forever.

El Diablo

Post Whore
what did Bird do wrong?

are you not aware he was found not guilty :?

Lui has not been convicted either

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
very uncomfortable to watch. haven't seen the 'incident' and dont want to but he has surely paid a high price for a drunken act of stupidity. it wont happen but whoever took the photo should be identified and similarly bannished from the NRL if it is a player. yes a sick act but he has paid and will continue to pay for it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Something about Storm supporters wanting Monaghan to be hung, drawn and quartered, and then getting stuck into anyone with a different opinion. Coincidence?

kmav23

Juniors
one easy wat to stop this bad behaviour is to sack them....

consequences for your actions...

Do we need to really put clauses in players contracts that states no bestiality

Willow

Assistant Moderator
very uncomfortable to watch. haven't seen the 'incident' and dont want to but he has surely paid a high price for a drunken act of stupidity.
It's possible that you'll find less discomfort in the offending photo. Monagan being dragged over hot coals says more than the actual incident.

simostorm

Bench
I for one haven't forgotten that you are the only person bearthur ever got the better of in TFC...

Reading your posts in this thread proves that you haven't improved since then.

:lol::lol::lol: look.. its Dodge em Car..

How have you improved.. you know.. at answering question directed at you and not dodging them?

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats a tough press conference to watch.

i think this is undoubtedly the best thing for all concerned, but i really feel for him. He probably doesnt deserve this, but thats the world we live in... sadly the guy who gets his junk tended to by a dog for a laugh is a monster not fit to play in this competition, but the blokes who engage in gang bangs behind their partners backs and career long druggies (Johns boys) are fit to the be faces of our game... blokes like Bird, Carney, Myles, Friend, Lui, Inglis, these are "men" fot for this competition and its image.
Monaghan is not, and thats the way the cookie crumbles, i dont like, i dont understand it, but i know it, and so too did Monaghan

I thank him for his wonderful years of service and i thank him for his final act as a Raider which was to spare this club any further harm or damage from this prank, i think that is what ill try and remember him for, his final tearful resignation which showed what passion, commitment and love he has for this club.

I wish him all the best in the future.

simostorm

Bench
Something about Storm supporters wanting Monaghan to be hung, drawn and quartered, and then getting stuck into anyone with a different opinion. Coincidence?

yea your right willow.. guess it shows the higher standards we got compared to NSWelshman.

kmav23

Juniors
we need to add these clauses in...

- no digital penetration of other players anus

- no defecation in public

- no glassing

- no gangbangs

- no illegal presription drugs in the names of old women in nursing homes

morri (cWo)

First Grade

i think this is undoubtedly the best thing for all concerned, but i really feel for him. He probably doesnt deserve this, but thats the world we live in... sadly the guy who gets his junk tended to by a dog for a laugh is a monster not fit to play in this competition, but the blokes who engage in gang bangs behind their partners backs and career long druggies (Johns boys) are fit to the be faces of our game... blokes like Bird, Carney, Myles, Friend, Lui, Inglis, these are "men" fot for this competition and its image.
Monaghan is not, and thats the way the cookie crumbles, i dont like, i dont understand it, but i know it, and so too did Monaghan

I thank him for his wonderful years of service and i thank him for his final act as a Raider which was to spare this club any further harm or damage from this prank, i think that is what ill try and remember him for, his final tearful resignation which showed what passion, commitment and love he has for this club.

well said

bottle

Coach

Good post 69. A victim of hysteria without doubt. Hope his head is together, wish him well.

:lol::lol::lol: look.. its Dodge em Car..

How have you improved.. you know.. at answering question directed at you and not dodging them?

You're just plain f**ked in the head.

I've worked it out though.

I reckon it's because you found out that I'm a Tigers supporter and it gives you this sh*ts that you have the same amount of premierships as us... :lol:

Well said.

Latest posts