What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what exactly was wrong with my pot that was deleted? Greg Bird did lie according to the Judge

"The Crown relied heavily on the lies told by [the couple] as indicating a consciousness of guilt," Judge Finnane said. "The magistrate took the view that all the surrounding circumstances, together with evidence of consciousness of guilt, were enough to convince him that the offence was proven to be committed by Mr Bird."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-greg-birds-fate/story-e6frexnr-1225803457179

Wow, that was hard to watch.

Despite his disgusting act, he handled the situation with class. He didn't blame anyone else & accepted full responsibility.

Good luck to him, I hope he rips it up in the ESL

Spot On

Coach
Apologies if this has been raised but i'm not reading the previous 1200 or so posts - who's the fool that took the photo and posted it on the net?

Cletus

First Grade
Apologies if this has been raised but i'm not reading the previous 1200 or so posts - who's the fool that took the photo and posted it on the net?

They haven't said who took the photos but I doubt the players put it on the net. It would have been sent around to friends of friends of friends first and then a fake Wyatt Roy twitter account posted it.

stuke

Bench
Wow, that was hard to watch.

Despite his disgusting act, he handled the situation with class. He didn't blame anyone else & accepted full responsibility.

Good luck to him, I hope he rips it up in the ESL

spot on. he took responsibility for his own actions and, for that, he deserves some respect. he hasn't tried to claim some illness or addiction like others jump on quite readily. just a shame he had a moment of madness.

simostorm

Bench
yea.. he took full responsibility..

but still.. the guy who took the photo or anyone else who was there would be counted as an accomplice.

if there players.. they should be sacked.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
voted no. everyone deserves a second chance, the fact he has to live with it and quit the club is punishment enough. he will go to the ESL for 2 years and hopefully go back to Canberra

Latest posts