What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns arrested and cautioned in London

roopy

Referee
Apparently he was searched and arrested after being found with one ectasy tablet after leaving an all day dance club in London.
He was given a caution and released without charge.

How stupid is he, just lucky that it was London and not BALI is all i can say. Will be interesting to see what excuse Matty comes up with tonight on the Footy show :crazy:

roopy

Referee
He could have become a media personality - but he is just another bogan from cessnock now.
His TV career was probably dead before because he has the personality of a house plant, but he can kiss it goodbye for sure now.

roopy said:
He could have become a media personality - but he is just another bogan from cessnock now.
His TV career was probably dead before because he has the personality of a house plant, but he can kiss it goodbye for sure now.

Bit harsh Roops arent you :lol:

roopy

Referee
Medievalknight said:
Bit harsh Roops arent you :lol:
i am a bit pissed off that he is destroying his 'legacy' by basically not acting his age.
The guy is 33 and seems determined to act like an 18 year old these days.
Thank god we have Chief as a role model for young players because Joey is never going to be a 'statesman'.

Burwood

Bench
Has anybody heard his official statement yet?

He blames the incident on an unknown man at a crowded venue, who he recalls may have slipped something into the pocket of his jeans. Apparently he was having such a good time that he forgot all about it until searched by police.

Johns, you are an idiot. At least man up and don't try and run the old' "the one arm man did it" defence. People aren't as stupid as you would believe.

cram

Bench
More to the point lets see how the Telecrap deal with this. Whilst they will report on it I bet they don't pound him like they would have if he was anyother player or former player.

Or will the headlines read......... "Club in Crisis - Reynoldson's Plight Leads John To Ecstasy Use"

cram

Bench
I have just heard Johns' statement on the ABC news. I won't repeat it at this stage as I have no link, however, it is an absolute cracker, farcical.....lol

macavity

Referee
Burwood said:
Johns, you are an idiot. At least man up and don't try and run the old' "the one arm man did it" defence. People aren't as stupid as you would believe.

that would have been hard to believe. the one arm man is in Newcastle trying to fcuck the club.

maybe it was his secret agent.... :shock:

oldman

Juniors
:crazy: Question - What was Andrews first responce to police when asked about the 1 eccy tablet in his poccket?

Answer - F*&K where did the rest go !!!!!

dyslexie

Juniors
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=291063

article on ninemsn about it..

cant believe at his age he was caught with ecstacy..

..claimed an "unknown person" had pushed the pill into his jeans.

"I was having such a good time, seeing it was the last day before I flew home," he said.

"I stupidly forgot about the tablet and instead of getting rid of it, I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted.

yep thats totally believable :roll:

PrideKnight

Bench
Has anyone seen the skit on little britain with the british polly who keeps "accidentally" having sex with men?

perverse

Referee
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
He was going to f**k-up soon or later, really one pinger.......who gives a rats.
i posted my thoughts in the thread in the NRL forum... however you pretty much summed my rant up nicely.