What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns confirms Warrington deal = $500k

bluesbreaker

Bench
Esoj said:
can Johns do no wrong is he a god? Johns already gets plenty of money he doesn't need any more and risk ruling himself out of the aus team by getting injured. so what if he always wanted to play in englandhe didn't have to stay at newcastle he could already be over there if he wanted to. This is Johns taking his cake and eating it he has his massive newcastle contract and now he wants even more and he is putting the extra cash and games before playing for australia. Why should other people do what johns wants why can't johns as a player do what his bosses being the aus selectors do as they tell him to do. Like I said johns can do no wrong he either gets celebrated for sticking to his guns if he doesn't get picked or he gets celeberated for going over to england and playing in the grand Final the fact that he put that ahead of australia will have nothing to do with it because all of the Johns lovers will view him as a hero and a victim of the evil aus secletors.

That's right, because you can read his mind? Keep your mouth closed with your idiotic assumptions.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
This is the best post that's ever been made on here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

ohh come on mate, its clearly 2nd best only to yours :lol:

BTW i find it interesting that ive been called out by Illa for not having an original though, yet im on of few who hasnt followed the johns wagon like a blind sheep like illa has... a touch of irony about that

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ohh come on mate, its clearly 2nd best only to yours :lol:

BTW i find it interesting that ive been called out by Illa for not having an original though, yet im on of few who hasnt followed the johns wagon like a blind sheep like illa has... a touch of irony about that

You still haven't answered me on what counts as intelligence to you. I'm waiting for you to dazzle me :).

bluesbreaker

Bench
Blind sheep? You're making nothing to be something. Your whole life is spent on here being a hypocrite. I like how you call Joey arrogant, and then talk about how much you love Ricky Stuart. :lol: Face facts, you can't argue anything to do with Johns because a) You're borderline geniused and b) You're biased as hell.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
You still haven't answered me on what counts as intelligence to you. I'm waiting for you to dazzle me :).

sorry mate hadnt noticed. Where is it posted? but to answer your question, look in the mirror mate, your everything i want to be, soo smart :lol:

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
sorry mate hadnt noticed. Where is it posted? but to answer your question, look in the mirror mate, your everything i want to be, soo smart :lol:

I know i'm everything you want to be! Who could blame you really? ;)

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
Blind sheep? You're making nothing to be something. Your whole life is spent on here being a hypocrite. I like how you call Joey arrogant, and then talk about how much you love Ricky Stuart. :lol: Face facts, you can't argue anything to do with Johns because a) You're borderline geniused and b) You're biased as hell.

only boarderline aye
guess that makes me marginally better then you then :D
thanks for that frank admission.

I make no excuses for my thoughts on Johns, i hate him, always have, always will, fortunately this allows me to not to have my head shoved so far up his arse that i actually believe he is some form of league god, which basically is what most of you clowns think

Raider_69

Post Whore
bluesbreaker said:
And for the last time, i'm not your mate you little fairy, so don't call me it.

**puts on tape**
there goes my hero... WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

ohh mate, your a tough man :lol:

Geez you knights boys take this place seriously :lol:
"im not your mate" :lol: gold

bluesbreaker

Bench
Being a football fan, I love the way he plays. I have no opinion on him as a person because I don't know him as a person, I'd wager i've had more to do with him than you have through my associations with certain players of the Knights (even with your so-called cousin dating him). I am not a "johns lover", i'm just not stupid enough to try to blindly argue his talent like you are. He is the greatest player of his generation, he is the most complete footballer I (and most people) have ever seen.

bluesbreaker

Bench
You've even admitted you're a fairy on here, I was just reiterating it. Seriously? Hardly. Talking to people like you actually helps me sleep at night. One day I might be helping save your job, so i'd be nice if I were you ;-).

Raider_69

Post Whore
and see there is where i disagree
Johns is not the greatest of his generation and talk like that is what makes him in my mind over-rated. I dont rate him in my top 5, but given my biased i have no doubt he would be in the top 5. However he isnt number #1.

I once respected his onfeild abilities and in some dark deep place in my mind, still do, but his off-feild sh*t and the fact the sydney media and alike ram him down everyones throats 24/7 push's my hatred more. Like my hatred for canterbury due to my dad trying to force them apon me ;-)

IMO Johns is a very good player, on form atm the best, marginally ahead of Lockyer and Smith (Lockyer starting to hit some form again thou and Smithy has been quite recently). But he isnt the best of all time, nor the best of his generation, him being talked about in the manner makes him over-rated IMO

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
and see there is where i disagree
Johns is not the greatest of his generation and talk like that is what makes him in my mind over-rated. I dont rate him in my top 5, but given my biased i have no doubt he would be in the top 5. However he isnt number #1.

I once respected his onfeild abilities and in some dark deep place in my mind, still do, but his off-feild sh*t and the fact the sydney media and alike ram him down everyones throats 24/7 push's my hatred more. Like my hatred for canterbury due to my dad trying to force them apon me ;-)

IMO Johns is a very good player, on form atm the best, marginally ahead of Lockyer and Smith (Lockyer starting to hit some form again thou and Smithy has been quite recently). But he isnt the best of all time, nor the best of his generation, him being talked about in the manner makes him over-rated IMO

Give me your top 5 of his generation.

Esoj

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
That's right, because you can read his mind? Keep your mouth closed with your idiotic assumptions.

What does reading his mind have to do with him going over to england for a large sm of money. The deal has been confirmed so now johns isn't going over toe england after all news to me

Are you also denying the fact that johns chose to take up a new contract with newcastle instead of making a move to england. And are you also denying that johns is not getting paid top dollar at the knights and let go players like kennedy and tahu because they felt like it.

Also do you think Johns would be satisfied with only taking a team to a grand final and not playing in it? Are you denying that if johns get injured for warrington he does not disadvantage Australia at all to have the worlds best player due to being sidelined because he played for an english club instead.

And notice that this post now conforms to new forum rules of being paragraphed

Esoj

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
Being a football fan, I love the way he plays. I have no opinion on him as a person because I don't know him as a person, I'd wager i've had more to do with him than you have through my associations with certain players of the Knights (even with your so-called cousin dating him). I am not a "johns lover", i'm just not stupid enough to try to blindly argue his talent like you are. He is the greatest player of his generation, he is the most complete footballer I (and most people) have ever seen.

wheres the paragraphs mate don't you know its against the forum rules

bluesbreaker

Bench
You immediately assumed it has something to do with money, despite how much money he already has, despite the earning power he already has, despite the fact that for his ENTIRE CAREER he's wanted to play in the big games in England (and stated as such). Obviously we can't read his mind either, but which is more likely? Think about it a bit and forget whatever bias you're bringing into the debate.

bluesbreaker

Bench
I should just copy the phrase "get your own grammar in order before you critisise" and paste it into every thread :).

bluesbreaker

Bench
Raider_69 said:
give me a time frame of his generation and ill come up with 5.

Don't be pedantic, you obviously have your 5 (and therefore the time period) in mind otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it, so just say them.

Latest posts