What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
eela, why are you so worried about this being hijacked.
You've asked a very sensible question and MITs is finding out.

Suity

because if there's ever a thread that needs to stick the topic it's this one...I'm just emphasising that's all..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Ok mate, no worries.

Suity

it doesn't mean we can't discuss the topic..but I'm more than intersted what Mark comes back with after he chats with Ovo.

I hope we have some say in the direction taken by the board to both seniors and the juniors, they atleast owe us an explanation on where we stand anyway.

fish eel

Immortal
as I am not of middle eastern decent, I do not believe it is in my genetic profile to hijack anything.

btw, is this another thread that has No doubt's don't speak as it's theme song?

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeh Fishy. :roll: :roll:

Suity

I quickly feel this is being hijacked.
I'm outta here before eela comes back.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL:

To get back on track, I am interested to find out the answer to Eela's question

Haynzy

First Grade
Hey Hells,

I posted this a while ago and still haven't got around to finding an answer.
Any ideas?

ust on that Hells........

I thought I had paid my renewal but have since found the form and it's way past the due date.

Do you know if I will have to go through the nomination by two members again.
I haven't got around to ringing the club yet

Thanks heaps in advance

Hellsy

Immortal
TBH not really sure... it is a question that the club will have to answer.

If you need a new form let me know and I'll post you one

So the Answer to Eelas question is . . . We don't know.

Some of the things that the Club has already said.

The NRL club will run the NRL under 20's side.

The Premier League and Jersey Flegg are gone at our club. We will be supporting another side with our players that don't make the NRL side. Who that will be at the moment has not been resolved and what league they are playing in again is still unresolved.

There will be only 2 games on at Parramatta Stadium, this will be the NRL games apparently this will be the same every where in the NRL with the Only Curtain Raiser being the Under 20's game.

HM, Ball and Junior League will still be run by the Football club.

So how does that leave members of the football wanting to have a say about the NRL sides. . . that is an answer i don't think the club knows yet, but I would say that at the moment it is good to be a leagues club member.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks for the info,

as i said to you yesterday we the Football club members should insist that we in some way shape or form still have a say in the running of all our teams and that should be outlined to the board.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mark, I'm wondering whether the leagues club group can form a constitutuion which would exclusively switch football club members rights to be part of a membership committee under the NRL group.

does that make sence? let me know if it doesn't..:lol:

eelavation said:
Mark, I'm wondering whether the leagues club group can form a constitutuion which would exclusively switch football club members rights to be part of a membership committee under the NRL group.

does that make sence? let me know if it doesn't..:lol:

I would think that you talking about "Football Club Membership" becoming "NRL clubs Membership" and for that you will also have to be a member of the leagues club.

It is something I can bring up if I get a chance to speak with someone at club level any time soon.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
I would think that you talking about "Football Club Membership" becoming "NRL clubs Membership" and for that you will also have to be a member of the leagues club.

It is something I can bring up if I get a chance to speak with someone at club level any time soon.

I realise that mate, but let's get fairdinkum how many of the 35'000 members actually care about a football teams?