What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i am just organising works AGM - proxy votes, postal voting, preferrential voting - AM OVER IT

booeycollector

Juniors
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been answered before but...I joined the football club when Hellsy first started to send out applications back in Dec '05. The first badge I got was 2006. I have been a member since and also received the letter from the club re late renewals. I sent off my $25.00 and got the blue 2008 badge last week. 1st question....am I now able to vote at this year GM or do I have to wait another year......2nd question....do I have to pay another $25.00 now to get the 2009 badge.......I have no problem paying again but is it due now.....

Cheers
BC

bartman

Immortal
Do you have a 2007 badge as well Booey?

If you have the last three in a row then you can vote this year, so long as you pay your 2009 money before the meeting, as far as I understand it.

booeycollector

Juniors
Do you have a 2007 badge as well Booey?

If you have the last three in a row then you can vote this year, so long as you pay your 2009 money before the meeting, as far as I understand it.

Sure do mate......I'll send the next $25 in a flash.........Thanks alot.

bartman

Immortal
And I'd suggest bringing your three old badges along to the AGM as proof of voting eligibility if you are going - someone has said that the records of memberships printed in the Annual Reports during that time have not been 100% accurate...

booeycollector

Juniors
And I'd suggest bringing your three old badges along to the AGM as proof of voting eligibility if you are going - someone has said that the records of memberships printed in the Annual Reports during that time have not been 100% accurate...

Will do...thanks for your help...

eelaholic

First Grade
I'm pretty sure there's one more year before we can vote (I joined at the same time)

I'll guess we'll know for sure when the year book comes out and our names will either be listed as voting or non-voting members

bartman

Immortal
Well if you've paid dues and received badges for 2006, 2007, 2008 and pay before the AGM for 2009 badge, then I'm guessing that there have to be at least three years of fees/membership there, and voting eligibility should be granted?

If they come up with a different ruling on the day, I might go to Josh Massoud and plan my own rally :lol:.

*** Oh Holic, the yearbook will be about the last financial reporting year for the club (2007/8), so if we are listed as non-voting in that then it simply means that we were non-voting for the duration of that year, not necessarily from the point of paying our new fees and the 2009 AGM... I think? ***

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Well if you've paid dues and received badges for 2006, 2007, 2008 and pay before the AGM for 2009 badge, then I'm guessing that there have to be at least three years of fees/membership there, and voting eligibility should be granted?

I've had three badges so I'm expecting to vote. Didn't keep the last two but I've had a paid for three. FMD, I'll pull out bank statements to prove it if I have to.

If they come up with a different ruling on the day, I might go to Josh Massoud and plan my own rally :lol:.

I think I'd probably ring Steve Mascord tbh. A journalist with at least SOME credibility.

Suity

El Diablo

Post Whore
wouldn't three badges only mean two years?

i only just got my first and its less than a week old

by the time i get my third it won't be three years, will it?

Suitman

Post Whore
wouldn't three badges only mean two years?

i only just got my first and its less than a week old

by the time i get my third it won't be three years, will it?

I'm just about to renew and that will give me my 4th badge.

I'm voting!! :lol:

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah I don't know to be honest, its been so long since I was in the same situation, Dad's had me signed up since I was 18 or so, so this will be about my 12th year of being a member I think :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best thing he ever did though!

JessEel

pretty much if you renew, you get the book, and your names in the voting section - you can vote :D

JessEel

231 members raised in ... what... a couple of years?

imagine what that number couldve been if the Football Club weren't so scared of voters and actually promoted this themselves!!!

Latest posts