What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

born an eel

Bench
renewed,
ended up ringing up as trying to get seats for the kids.

The call was taken by a very helpful young lady, such a pleasant experience AAA+.
Maybe things have changed in the membership department.

The website looks to be run by Ticketek this year and not by the NRL. Which for one is going to mean it works so much better, plus we can lean on Ticketek's resources (Call Centre).

Love that we get Members add on very much like other clubs (I got the same option with my 2014 Hawks Membership to purchase the Merchandise Pack).

Going to wait a few days to renew, and give my Credit card a break (It is getting got over paying for my Uni courses this year).

Okay so The Good / Bad news time.

A Brand New category of season ticket, Junior. I am going to assume that is for those under 16. The prices for Junior are cheaper then concession, so the question I would have, is has there been Junior tickets to the game and if so have they been less than concession.

Thornett.
Adult Membership is $20 less than last year.
Concession Membership is $30 less than last year.
Family Membership is $120 less than last year.

Cronin
Adult Membership is $10 less than last year.
Concession Membership is $20 less than last year.
Family Membership is $50 more than last year.

Hindmarsh
Adult is $10 more than last year.
Concession is $20 less than last year.
Family is $10 less than last year.

Cayless
Adult is $20 more than last year.
Concession is the same as last year.
Family is $40 more than last year.

Sterling + Kenny
Adult is $20 less than last year.
Concession is $25 less than last year.
Family is $120 less ($280 for 2 Adults and 2 Kids to get into the footy for a year).

Region Eels
Up to 5 games from 4
Adults are $20 less than last year.
Concessions is $40 less than last year.

3 Game membership
Adults $50
Concesion $40
Junior $30
Family (2 adults + 4 kids) $100
Passes Automatically expire after 3 games of being used.

Interstaters
4 games at Parra / ANZ
1 Game at AAMI/Skilled/Suncorp
Adults $90
Concesion $50
Junior $30
Family (2 adults + 4 kids) $180
Passes Automatically expire after 4 games of being used.

Membership Merchandise Pack
Scarf + Polo = $50
Scarf $10
Polo $45 (Sizes 2XS - 4XL)

Haynzy

First Grade
Can you just buy the membership merch pack with only the polo or is it an add on to a ticketed membership?

instead of just renewing mine and my sons blue blood i have now changed to the ble and gold army family membership and signed up the whole family expect the rabbitohs supporting son (2 adults and 4 kids) for $100! would have cost $90 to renew, wife isn't really into the footy but considering it was only $10 and we all get a pack and boosts the membership numbers so a win/win.
Has anyone else paid and not got a confirmation email?

emjaycee

Coach
Completed my renewal which was non standard as I upgraded one ticket to Captains Club and also purchased an additional junior ticket. Managed to do most online but I stuffed up payment. Spoke to fellow forumite who works in memberships and all assisted and email received.

*Edit - I meant to add this but the Android was playing up.

The whole experience was a lot better than recent years. Seems like the system is different and is centrally managed for the whole NRL (they are using one of the best online sales and CRM tools in the market), however the enquiries are straight back to Parra Memberships team in the Footy Office. The next BIG test is whether season tickets and merchandise arrive before round 1 as that was the biggest issue last year.

Last edited: