What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Red & Black Army

mightybears

Bench
for all the decent, down to earth and sane Bears Supporters.......unfortunately for you ladies and gents, imo a team on the coast will not work, if it has any ties to any Sydney Club, present or past......the Northern Eagles tried it and the crowds stayed away in droves........any new team will have to start from scratch, with a new logo, name and colours

Now for trackhead ronny.....suck sh*t you piece of trash the bears are dead and buried, never to return.........oh yeah by the way, who are the 2008 Premiers, and what was the score.......thats right The Mighty Manly "smash the bearscum" Warringah and the score 40 - 0, read record winning margin you tool

Manly maggot version 2.0 garbage

And there is the reason why most moderate Manly fans will never support a Bears return.

you got it in one mave......Norths always used to be my second (by a long, long way) favourite team and i loved the local derbys.....but after the way they knifed Manly, in the JV debacle, and the way some of their trash supporters carry on.....if they dont return, i dont care and if they do.........jeez its gonna be satisfying, smashing them all over the park again

re my original post, as i said a displaced team will not work on the coast.....it has been tried and failed miserably

oh yeah, to all the trash Norths supporters......2008 premiers and 40 blot (record winning margin).......enjoy the dead Bears Society Meetings

Red Bear

Referee
And there is the reason why most moderate Manly fans will never support a Bears return.
Now i dont agree with what alot of rockin ronny has to say. However your comment of this being why moderates dont want the bears back because a norths sydney fan called hillbilly jazzer a manly maggot AFTER he said " the bears are dead and buried, never to return.........oh yeah by the way, who are the 2008 Premiers, and what was the score.......thats right The Mighty Manly "smash the bearscum" Warringah and the score 40 - 0, read record winning margin you tool." I think that type of post from hilbilly (and his others around the forums) ARE the showings of him not being a moderate in the slightest, just a trolling prick (a manly ronny if you will), yet suddenly him being called a manly maggot as it so seems he is is 'why manly moderate dont want the bears to return?' bullsh*t, most manly moderates (chileman, t-ba etc), would like to see them return simply because of how good a rivalry it was, despite the mutual dislike for the clubs

Now i dont agree with what alot of rockin ronny has to say. However your comment of this being why moderates dont want the bears back because a norths sydney fan called hillbilly jazzer a manly maggot AFTER he said " the bears are dead and buried, never to return.........oh yeah by the way, who are the 2008 Premiers, and what was the score.......thats right The Mighty Manly "smash the bearscum" Warringah and the score 40 - 0, read record winning margin you tool." I think that type of post from hilbilly (and his others around the forums) ARE the showings of him not being a moderate in the slightest, just a trolling prick (a manly ronny if you will), yet suddenly him being called a manly maggot as it so seems he is is 'why manly moderate dont want the bears to return?' bullsh*t, most manly moderates (chileman, t-ba etc), would like to see them return simply because of how good a rivalry it was, despite the mutual dislike for the clubs

Red Bear

i think you missed the point, mate......in my two posts,in this thread i said, i would like to see them return as, i used to love the local derbys, i even praised maymoo`s`website and wished him luck with it all, but imo, a displaced team wont work on the coast, as i said it has been tried before amd failed miserably, i hope i am wrong, but i lived there for 10 years and the coasters are very, very insular.......the second part of my original post was directed at trackhead Ronnie, only because that is the type of language this Moron understands

Last edited:

boris_badenov

Juniors
How about bears & their alleged supporters starting to make some real noise instead this phoney campaign of a handful of fans writing stuff in web forums .

For example , there's currently a battle going on for the 11th & 12th franchises in the A-League . A 2nd Melbourne & Sydney team appear to be the favoured ones of the FFA but the Canberra bid aren't laying down without a fight .

They have a website where fans can sign up and pledge $200 towards a team that won't kick a ball until the 2010/11 season at best . At the moment there's 886 people who have done so .

Last weekend their supporters group , Capital Punishment , travelled to the SFS for the Sydney v Perth game to shout their suport for their bid
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/new...ras-green-movement-goes-national/1392308.aspx .

It's time the Bears came out of hibernation and did something similar .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gosh you really do need it spelling out, a national comp will lead to national TV coverage which will lead to more lucrative sponsorship. Is that clear enough?????

Perth Red

Post Whore
Would need an organising body that can actually negotiate a TV deal that's best for the game as well, but a comp with a national presence and number one code status has got a hell of alot better chance of getting full national FTA coverage.