What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonathon WRIGHT

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Thoughts?

I thought he went really well, Big tall young lad who looks very promising.

Besides the defensive error when he came in for no reason, i thought he was quite good.

Will he keep his spot next week, or will INU come in?

Do you change a winning team?

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Jono was very solid and i actually thought Tautai was good off the bench too. Im not quite sure if he keeps his spot but Inu was hardly setting the world alight before his suspension. The fact we play the Tigers might be a reason to throw Inu in. Tigers arent the best defensive side and id expect a fairly open game which could suit Inu.

TheParraboy

Staff member
He will play for Australia one day (just wanted to get in first before anyone else) :crazy:

Played well. The defensive lapse was just a novice error and I guess sometimes you have to learn the hard way. Same with the opportunity he missed to score the try where he went infield instead of towards the corner.

He tried hard all day, bustled quite well and didn't look overawed. Good start.

Bazal

Post Whore
He did really well. His inexperience showed, but you expect that. Will get a lot more time in future I think

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Wenty supporters would be proud of his efforts :) You can see in the Wenty thread, alot of people had wraps on the kid. He didn't let us down.

Pazza

First Grade
looks like he got the size and speed to be a strike weapon for us in the future. Looks like another reddy, id love to see this guy get a game next week. Plus tautai looked very good in the back row, his footwork is something different for our back row, made a real impact with it.

Pazza

First Grade
burt was good bringing the ball back with hayne, they linked well and made very good metres!

bringing back inu is going to be a tough one,,,....

all the young players have stepped up well, mannah, lats, morts, wright, the other wright until he signed with the sharks. i think we are going in the right direction to be competitive next season!

Eelectrica

Referee
He will play for Australia one day (just wanted to get in first before anyone else) :crazy:
He'll be awesome for Queensland one day ;-)

Actually I've no idea what state he's eligible for, just thought I'd get that in just to wind people up. :p

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well done to Wright. :clap:

Got a few wraps in the commentary box. I couldnt blame him in the defensive error, the bloke beside him certainly didnt help. But very solid on debut deserves to retain his spot.

Pazza

First Grade
the try for sau was a well constructed try and there wasnt much anyone could do about it.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Ben Smith is no different to him... get rid of both of them!!! Jono Wright is slower thats the only difference... Ben Smith defends better!!

Was amazed and proud to see him play, Congratulated him after the game and celebrated with his Mom, Dad and Partner, He did great today, for a debut it was top notch.

Parraletic

Juniors
The young bloke went well. Showed his inexperience a few times but he'll learn from the experience & should give him alot of confidence for the future.

parra.letic

Juniors
To be honest i get the ben smith vibe from him aswell,

but more the 2005 ben smith, when he was actually good!

jk13

First Grade
reminds me of colin best without the goofy look, looks like ben will be losing sight of first grade

Latest posts