What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Curran

ATOWN2

Juniors
Yep. Not much details at this stage. Just that there was an incident at a an establishment in Port Macquarie.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Officially charged

“He was charged with reckless grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and larceny.

“The man was granted conditional bail to appear at Port Macquarie Local Court on Wednesday 7 December.”

The kid also had his phone stolen too

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
FFS. Silly bastard. Still wouldn’t sack him though. Let him serve time, then rehabilitate him on a reduced contract once the integrity commission clears him. Doesn’t help us while he’s out but possibly saves us some $$.

2 week ban if Panthers standards across other teams.
Can also defer the 2 game ban to sometime in the future that suits us.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

granted bail, back in court December 7th.

Guessing he cant go back to NZ for pre-season until after court though?
Anywhere but NZ I would think not, but it’s not like he can really evade justice in any meaningful way by crossing the ditch. He might be alright as long as he fronts for his court date.

BLN2

Juniors
Probably on the line of no fault stand down.. With a phone getting stolen, have to assume the young guy took some photos of something.. I dunno, I guess we just have to wait and see. Deserves whatever he gets. Thought he was smarter than that. Walsh last off season, now Curran.