What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT and Hagan blow-up?

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Souths were told they could warmup on the field during the week.....today they were told they couldnt.

Not quite...JT either thought or expected that he would warm up on the Eels training surface rather than the Stadium itself as is usual practice. When he was told that wouldn't be the case he blew up deluxe. Pretty childish by both coaches IMO...

The Informer

Juniors
So what if he expected to warm up where ever. The guys been around 1st grade footy for 15 yrs, long enough to see that some things don't work out like you thought so at away grounds.

Pissing myself laughing. Looks like the chip on the shoulder of being passed over for the Eels job, and now the pressure of coaching for the millionairs, and losing, is catching up with JT.

Serc

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Must not be that sh*t if he won you a premiership......how many has Smith & Taylor combined won?

That was Warren Ryan, and a bunch of players in the blue and red jersey.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Apparently he gave the lads an almighty serve after the game as well (deserved). He was obviously frustrated, we were abhorrent today.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
daveserc said:
That was Warren Ryan, and a bunch of players in the blue and red jersey.

:lol: :lol:

So John Peard was the reason why Parra won in 81,82,83 & 86.

That theory has been proven to be a myth, get some new material:lol:

girvie

Staff member
My brother saw JT yesterday at Chatswood cinemas watching Harry Potter.

fourplay

Juniors
The SMH article has better quotes... http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/bad-blood-boils-over/2007/07/15/1184438150639.html

"He asked me how our warm-up was and I said, 'Good thanks. How was yours?' " Hagan said. "It escalated from there."

Witnesses told the Herald that Hagan had said to Taylor, "We won without Joey," in reference to a line from Taylor last year about Hagan's record of rarely winning without Andrew Johns at Newcastle.

Taylor said soon after, "How f---ed are you? You're living off what Brian Smith built here while he's up in Newcastle trying to rebuild what you f---ed up". Hagan was also heard to tell Taylor, "Why don't you work on catching the ball instead of wrestling all f---ing game?". Taylor also said, "Thanks for the f---ing warm-up."

Parramatta five-eighth Brett Finch couldn't resist adding a line as he left the Eels dressing-room, saying: "He [Taylor] didn't have oranges at half-time, he had sour grapes."

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
Apparently he gave the lads an almighty serve after the game as well (deserved). He was obviously frustrated, we were abhorrent today.

Souths couldnt score at Peter Wynns

macavity

Referee
LOL @ all the parra fans defending hages and dumping on smith.

one coach built a club, the other destroyed one

they swap sides and do it all over again.

kudos to Taylor for speaking the truth.

34-10

innsaneink

Referee
macavity said:
LOL @ all the parra fans defending hages and dumping on smith.

one coach built a club, the other destroyed one

they swap sides and do it all over again.

kudos to Taylor for speaking the truth.

34-10

How is hagan destroying Parra>?
They look to be travelling fairly well.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
macavity said:
check back in 3 or so years.
i forgot you're a fortune teller. how silly of me you can look into the future.

JT was just angry that his team were outplayed by parra even though the ref tried his hardest to get souths back in the game in the 2nd half giving them 4 sets in a row on the parra line.

Tough life being a coach JT, thats a pretty crap excuse about that warm up facility, they offered you the field to warm up on, just take it mate. I would of expected better from taylor.

Love your work finchy you legend

macavity

Referee
“Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it” - George Santayana