What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary rd 4

Mr Saab said:
600 though is harsh.
Lolesi to get 125 only is a joke of massive proportions. Late and high. Hit a man not expecting to be hit. Cat act.

Harsh. He deliberately turned looked at Skandalis and then stomped/lashed out straight at his face. It was a f**king merkin of an act and he should have got longer then 6 weeks. Actually he should have been sent off. It was violent conduct and attacking the head of a player.

Glen

Bench
Remember when Geoff Toovey's face got redecorated by someone's studs? That was brutal

kia ora storm said:
Good reply...very educated judging from the comprehensive response you gave me.:roll:

OK I'll give you a reply.

Skandalsi on the ground. Slater looked at him and then lashed/stomped him straight in the face in a deliberate act that could have seen a player blinded in one eye had contact been made in the right spot. A low cheap shot that was deliberate and attacking the head of an opponent intentionally and an offence that was a send off one.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Its pretty damning evidence from what I've seen. He can't have a good explanation can he, it looks quite intentional. Hill should be gone too, you just cannot touch a ref and its not like it was a love tap, it was a bit of a shove. Quite damning evidence there too.

shadow grinder

First Grade
after seeing the footage...i gotta say that was pretty bad. he deserves what ever he gets for it.

hill's charge is a joke.....he should have ko'ed robinson..atleast then it would be worthy of a charge.

Inferno

Coach
why did he shove him, was it during or after a play?

There was someone who got off last year when pushing a ref during play wasn't there?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Inferno said:
why did he shove him, was it during or after a play?

There was someone who got off last year when pushing a ref during play wasn't there?

it was after the try was scored and just after he awarded the try...it wasnt a shove it was him placing his hand on the refs shoulder...there was a little force but all he was trying to do was get his attention...

innsaneink

Referee
shadow grinder said:
it was after the try was scored and just after he awarded the try...it wasnt a shove it was him placing his hand on the refs shoulder...there was a little force but all he was trying to do was get his attention...

Robinson was sh*ttin himself, he pissed off quik smart:lol:
Hill was a little wild eyed.
wests3406_wideweb__470x284,0.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
shadow grinder said:
There was enough force there to knock Robinson a little bit off balance

shadow grinder

First Grade
Jobdog said:
There was enough force there to knock Robinson a little bit off balance

robinson was walking aswell..so ofcourse he would be off balance. if hill had done it to push him over or was angry fair enough he deserves big penalty...but he was only trying to get his attention...

innsaneink

Referee
shadow grinder said:
robinson was walking aswell..so ofcourse he would be off balance. if hill had done it to push him over or was angry fair enough he deserves big penalty...but he was only trying to get his attention...

...yeah, and Slaters kick in the head was an accident.

You DONT touch the refs.

Gr8-1....Gr8 work!!!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
The referee's, judiciary, match reviews are a joke.. If Morley had of kicked out like Slater did or made a tackle like Lolesi, he would have been marched.. Should have been 12 and 8 weeks respectively for the two of them respectively.

RABK

Referee
gr8_1 said:
Click here to watch Slater-the-Wanker

Billy the Kid no more ... Billy the Kat more like it.

Pathetic little scum. Go back to riding ponys.

f**k me, what a dirty grub. Should consider himself lucky to get 8 weeks or less, i use to play against a guy who was blind in one eye thanks to a similar kick from a thug on a footy field.

Latest posts