What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Vaivai stood down after assault conviction

yeah keep him..he's young and shows remorse and we can work with him and SK might be the right type of mentor so keep him....plus he's big and fast just like Loko so i say work with him.!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No excuses for hitting a woman, if the club tears up this idiots contract you will get no complaints from me.

Gronk

Staff member
if she forgave him, why did she press charges ?

If a neighbour calls the cops and then the cops have evidence of an assult, they are compelled to press charges whether she likes it or not.

Bigfella

Coach
It's a proven cycle in Domestic violence that the victims forgive the attacker.

I guess it's borderline whether we give him a chance or cut him loose on those facts.

Wally21

Bench
Assaulting a woman is not acceptable under any circumstances. And if the second report is right and it was as severe as stated, I'm surprised he's not serving time. I hope our club does not retain this Coward. It's not about being PC, it's about sending a message that violence should never be acceptable.

I wonder what type of frozen veggies it was.

Frozen peas have always worked the best for me.

At least he showed a sorta remorse...:sarcasm::sarcasm:

VaiVai is a sick player.

Horrible thing to do to a chick but im leaving my judgment to when i know the facts.

ATM im just happy we signed him lol im horrible.

Latest posts