What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

Pazza

First Grade
f**k myles! id rather stick with the pack we got and wait for 2011 for new talent

Stagger eel

Staff member
f**k myles! id rather stick with the pack we got and wait for 2011 for new talent

that is offcourse until we next get monstered by another by another pack :lol:

seriously, if we can get a guy like Poore or Myles now than I wouldn't be passing up the opportunity
because who knows who's available by March or April next year.

Pazza

First Grade
that is offcourse until we next get monstered by another by another pack :lol:

seriously, if we can get a guy like Poore or Myles now than I wouldn't be passing up the opportunity
because who knows who's available by March or April next year.

im all for poore, 110%. just dont wanna be stuck with myles for 3 seasons. i think our pack at full strength isnt that terrible.

8.cayless
9.keating
10.fui
11.hindmarsh
12.galovoa
13.mateo

14.kingston
15.tautai/horo
16.mannah
17.latimore

i think they could compete with most packs in the comp but poore would give us that but more to become top 4

im hoping to get john mannah back for 2011

caylo

Bench
im all for poore, 110%. just dont wanna be stuck with myles for 3 seasons. i think our pack at full strength isnt that terrible.

8.cayless
9.keating
10.fui
11.hindmarsh
12.galovoa
13.mateo

14.kingston
15.tautai/horo
16.mannah
17.latimore

i think they could compete with most packs in the comp but poore would give us that but more to become top 4

If mortimer or Kelly come good, that essentially gives us another backrower im Mateo. We do need another backrower for depth thou IMO which is why I would probably move Cayless back there if we cant sign one.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't like Caylo in the 2nd row, we just need him to play like he did yesterday which was great.

Eelementary

Post Whore

8.cayless
9.keating
10.fui
11.hindmarsh
12.galovoa
13.mateo

14.kingston
15.tautai/horo
16.mannah
17.latimore

Galuvao ffs! :fist:

slippery_sucker

Juniors
i think we should go for both of them (Poore and Myles)... but i say that not knowing exactly what our cap is like!!!

Fein will be released if he wants out!! should parra make a play for him for the rest of the season??? He would help Morts game heaps... If we were to go for him would it count to this years or next years cap??

Stagger eel

Staff member
i think we should go for both of them (Poore and Myles)... but i say that not knowing exactly what our cap is like!!!

Fein will be released if he wants out!! should parra make a play for him for the rest of the season??? He would help Morts game heaps... If we were to go for him would it count to this years or next years cap??

no way, I definitely wouldn't want a bloke who would use us as a transit lounge on the way to St George. I have more faith in Robo and Kinga to help us through the year.

cgee221

Juniors

Why should we provide a platform for him to go to St George. It'd be exactly like us playing Brod Wright now, so he becomes more experienced and is better off for the run when he plays for Cronulla?

You can't suggest that after the way Robson played yesterday. He deserves his spot next week and if as a hooker, Keating/Kingston deserve their spots also. Leave them be I say, no point on supplementing Fien's income, if it's to the benefit of St. George.

Stagger eel

Staff member
this is true but im sure there will be plenty of quality forwards off contract for 2011

well it's all about a opinion but i still rate both Myles and poore as quality forwards who would both walk into our pack blindfolded.

Pazza

First Grade
Poore, i totally agree. With one arm and one leg this guy is better than most of our pack. Myles, i just dont like him. only steps up at SOO level and thats because he has a nice platform laid for him by price & civoneceva.

Haynzy

First Grade
Maybe someone can get Wags to call Poore and tell him that living in the shire and playing for Parra is ok.