What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

There's a few interesting things in that article. Ah Mau may already be taken and Fien might be available for an early release (giving us a half for the rest of the season before he moves to the Dragons)

slippery_sucker

Juniors
if parra are to re build they need to look at second tier players looking for a chance players like shane blackett and joel orton from penrith who can not get past waterhouse pritchard petro lewis

Thats what parra have been doing for the last few years!!!

no gronk but it apparently looks that way, I still have hope to lure Poore and Shak.

shackleton!!! may as well keep Lowrie.... forget Poore, would be a great signing but we'll be paying overs for him...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
in todays telegraph llawarra edition poore's manager todd buckingham states jason will not be staying with the dragons. the article states it is expected jason will sign with either the sharks or eels and their offer is $100000 per year more then the dragons. his manager states he cannot afford to stay wih the dragons

lewiscook

Juniors
in todays telegraph llawarra edition poore's manager todd buckingham states jason will not be staying with the dragons. the article states it is expected jason will sign with either the sharks or eels and their offer is $100000 per year more then the dragons. his manager states he cannot afford to stay wih the dragons

gees he'd be a good addition for a pack.
Take some of the work off fffmm

slippery_sucker

Juniors

Got a link??? so DA says we won't pay overs for juniors... but we'll pay a prop $375,000... FFS

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
sorry no link just reading the old fashion paper with a few beers and thought I would post what read

caylo

Bench
Got a link??? so DA says we won't pay overs for juniors... but we'll pay a prop $375,000... FFS

mate im pretty sure it wont be that much, I would imagine more to the tune of 300-320K. The sharks didn't offer Poore 300K the first time, I'm sure it was stated be closer to the 220-250K and then they retracted that offer and raped up Creigh and a few others which would have significantly dropped the offer.

Expect Poore to now sign with parra to the tune of about 1million (maybe a bit less) over 3 years.

Latest posts