What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

IFR33K

Coach
Maybe he should go and get a "Dragons - 2010 Premiers" t-shirt printed. :lol:

Suity

I always thought the doggies supporters were the most arrogant and annoying. But the dragons supporters clearly take the cake.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think Poore and Cayless should spend the next few days in working on their passing and offloads. Have the defence line and run up together then watching the defence line decide to either pass or take it up or look to puch through and offload.

Do it over and over.

Spot On

Coach
Ando could do worse than having Fui and Poore start together with Cayless off the bench. Poore would be much better following Fui's lead for the first 20. Give it a go - it can't hurt.

Kornstar

Coach
Ando could do worse than having Fui and Poore start together with Cayless off the bench. Poore would be much better following Fui's lead for the first 20. Give it a go - it can't hurt.

On current form that would be unfair to Cayless BUT i do think that this is the way it will be as the season progresses......

. . the entire eels side has showed nothing so far this year . . Anderson couldn't coach toothpaste from a tube . . Hindarse and Careless are too old . . FuFuMeMe looks like he spends more time in the hairdresser than the gym . . it's about hard work not headlines . . pointing the bone at Frank the Tank is taking the atention away from the real problems . . but I have found this thread amusing . . NO front rower is worth the silly money you dudes threw at him but good luck to J.P. . . . . thanx

lawsy05

Juniors
I always thought the doggies supporters were the most arrogant and annoying. But the dragons supporters clearly take the cake.

Bit upset Parra fans, that ur team is 1-3, paid overs AGAIN for a dragons player ( Hello Ben Kusto and Mark Riddell) and you will be losing Mateo and Inu?? You can thank Poore, and that other great buy Shackleton for that, oh yeah throw in Tahu, and that awesome resigning of Mortimer ( $250k a season) thats some great management going on down there, haha oh yeah another Dragon Paul Osborne who is obviously being overpaid to do that job aswell...

Parra Couldn't beat Cronulla HAHAH What a Joke that team that is. I would love to say see you in the finals, but unfortunately that wont be happening....

Suitman

Post Whore
Bit upset Parra fans, that ur team is 1-3, paid overs AGAIN for a dragons player ( Hello Ben Kusto and Mark Riddell) and you will be losing Mateo and Inu?? You can thank Poore, and that other great buy Shackleton for that, oh yeah throw in Tahu, and that awesome resigning of Mortimer ( $250k a season) thats some great management going on down there, haha oh yeah another Dragon Paul Osborne who is obviously being overpaid to do that job aswell...

Parra Couldn't beat Cronulla HAHAH What a Joke that team that is. I would love to say see you in the finals, but unfortunately that wont be happening....

Don't forget to put the sticky tissues in the bin when you leave.
Wanker.

Suity

Eelementary

Post Whore
. . the entire eels side has showed nothing so far this year . . Anderson couldn't coach toothpaste from a tube . . Hindarse and Careless are too old . . FuFuMeMe looks like he spends more time in the hairdresser than the gym . . it's about hard work not headlines . . pointing the bone at Frank the Tank is taking the atention away from the real problems . . but I have found this thread amusing . . NO front rower is worth the silly money you dudes threw at him but good luck to J.P. . . . . thanx

You guys can say that easily - you easily produce some of the best young forwards in the game. We, on the other hand, struggle in that department. At the time we signed him, we needed a quality front-rower. More importantly, we needed to secure his services by offering a decent deal. Poore was available and was a NSW rep and the best prop on the market. We threw overs at him, but only because we were desperate.

For the record, the hysteria surrounding his performances this season thus far I find ridiculous. He hasn't been as bad as people are claiming.

Snoochies

First Grade
Yep, round 4 and apparently the season is done and dusted, no way can parra ever come back from losing all these games. :roll:

yeah well might as well plan the end of season trip already and plan for next year.
while the dragons are printing GF t-shirts we'll be at the travel agents.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think the fact that he played Origin last year automatically makes supporters think he is very high quality. Unfortunately he was not up to that level nor was he able to dominate in the two semis last year. I still can't believe how badly he was smashed by Nick Kenny in the semi v Brissy. Now Nick Kenny goes alright but he is not an origin prop (not yet). Obviously Bennett was not overly impressed with his ability in the big games against the big players and didn't see the need to pay him the big money.

Being fair here, Nick Kenny is an incredibly underrated player who I would love at Parramatta...he hits hard, carries the ball effectively and goes all day. He is, IMO, still only half the player Poore could be. People seem to expect him to star for us straight away but as I said earlier, he is still relatively young and forwards often take longer to hit their straps. He hasn't been THAT bad anyway, he's looked frustrated and has been getting the ball with little space to make an impact...I suspect many people will be eating their words by halfway through his deal.

bartman

Immortal
With each game I see, I'm thinking the investment to sign up Poore is Osborne's second worst value for money, after the investment made to secure Mortimer.

Ok i never liked the guy at Saints.And 3 games in i still dont like him...
I think we bought a expensive lemon.Another Jason Ryles!
Ok yes give him time? people bag cayless but he is twice the player of this big pillow!!!!

Justin Poore is a good player, problem is for your team he only will play well in a team where everyone knows there role and their's a good team structure...problem with your mob at the moment is attitude is all wrong and your relying on Hayne too much...