What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karate Kid Remake! Don't do it please!

Generalzod

Immortal
This motherf**ker.

YujiOkumoto-KK.jpg

I think he holds the world record for saying the word coward every 15 seconds of dialogue.

Hhahah. That guy was a nice person. His first line was the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXUCyrxiGA
9:33
" Coma to da daaance toniiiight. "

I've seen part 3 but I woulda been like 8 or something, but I remember fugg all. I'm not even gonna bother with the chick one.

Are you deansdoodle:lol: You insiluted my Honour again and i'll kill you..

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Oh yerrr, him.

You teacher teach you to fight with stick?

NO TALKING!

Hear the music on the radio when they drive away from the airport?
It's the same music as the Encino country club in part one.

When Daniel-son did the crane technique at the end of Karate Kid, he, jizzed, in his pants.

When Sato broke a piece of wood with one hand, he, jizzed in his pants.

Perhaps your friend would like to come to the dance? He jizzed in his pants.

Last edited:

Engine

Juniors
This motherf**ker.

YujiOkumoto-KK.jpg

I think he holds the world record for saying the word coward every 15 seconds of dialogue.

Hhahah. That guy was a nice person. His first line was the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXUCyrxiGA
9:33
" Coma to da daaance toniiiight. "

I've seen part 3 but I woulda been like 8 or something, but I remember fugg all. I'm not even gonna bother with the chick one.

Maybe, he teach you how to be coward

St. Brett

Juniors
Last night I watched the Karate Kid 2 and took down notes along the way - as well as a general observation of the film too.

bookdvd.jpg

I had to make a decision, the book or the DVD. The book or the DVD.
Took some photos as well.

Seeing as though God-King Dean watched it the other day I had to see for myself what I was missing.
To tell you the truth I’ve only ever watched KK2 four times.
I ask of you not to offend my honour while reading this thread.
It's very important not to disgrace my family name at any given time while reading this thread.

Here we go.

My 4 mega pixel camera has practically blinded me taking those photos just then.
I have Close Encounter light blotches in my eyes.

“I’ll decide when he’s had enough, man!”

Here’s a message I left for anyone reading this today, and I quote, “Read my KK2 report or else....you have a problem with that?”

Hey man what’choo doing to the brother?

See the pick-up van they’re driving at the start of part 2? Is that the same truck used in H20? The one Myer’s drives near the gates?

If they hadn’t went to Tokyo in part 2 what would have been the storyline in L.A. I wonder?
If Miyagi’s father wasn’t ill and he hadn’t received the letter wonder how part 2 would have differed with a completely different storyline?

See Daniel-san become defensive over Miyagi with the postman? See him step-up and protect his honour because of a name mispronunciation?

Strange how Miyagi and Daniel-san got the same seats on the plane if the seats were allocated.

Here’s Sato. What was he The Big Boss from Bruce Lee movies pushing his weight around like this thinking he’s all that and then some.
“See your FATHER! Then YOU SEE ME!”

This thread is brought to you by Kantong!
mlskantonsplumsauce.jpg

Kumiko is smitten over Daniel-san already. I think she, she, jizzed, in her pants.

Look at the passion ‘n tears here when Miyagi’s met up with his father lying on the futon.
This is too deep, man. Daniel-san doesn’t belong here. He’s out of his league here! This is a family moment he shouldn’t be here. He looks out of place.

Miyagi’s father dies and this prick wants to sanction a fight in 3 days?

Is Miyagi getting horny here with this old lady? I think he, jizzed, in his pants.

Microsoft word is trying to tell me that jizzed should read jazzed. Yer, Miyagi, jazzed in his pants!

This word coward is being tossed up and being bandied around quite a bit.

Hey, man! If Miyagi is consummating his love for Kimono has he failed to inform her that he knocked up a chick in Hawaii from part 1? I think he’s stifling in his panties again.

Daniel-san’s been down twice now already.

"What's with the baby toy? You have to see the bay-beee!"

And he’s getting horny here on the beach cliffs. What’s with that scene? It looks fake. The place where they hold the dance near the ocean cliff there and the old man hunting the 2 away. Why does that scene look fake?

The ice bit Daniel says that the guy is standing all wrong yet he stands the same way too before icing it. I think this is my favourite scene in P2. I like the music and confrontations.

Now, Chozen, the baddy, (great name,) who is his friend – guy in the hat? What’s his story? Is he like the equivalent of a Biff Tannen goon?

How petty is this part – with the mattocks and garden desecration with the hoes and chipping tools?

This has to be the Return of the Jedi part in Karate Kid 2. When Miyagi visits Sato’s mansion whilst he’s violating the log with his kung-fu chops. It’s reminiscent of when Vader confronts Luke when he turns himself in on Endoor.

See the uppercut to the balls? He should have thrown more straighter not uppercut! It’d hurt more.

Is anyone still reading this? I wanna dedicate this next line to God-King Dean. Hey Deano! “COME HERE...I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.”

Yuji-Okumoto-The-Karate-Kid-Part-II.7.jpg

Oh God-King Dean...come here, I want to show you something! My baby toy!

Here they go breaking plants and throwing pots again.

Three-quarters near the end here Miyagi tells Daniel to pack we’re leaving tomorrow yet they stay because Sato challenges him to the midnight fight. Why didn’t they just fly out and what twist would the storyline have taken? Maybe Sato and Coward would have flown to L.A. and met Silver and Kresse?

Again here’s more garden violations – turfing up soil ‘n sh*t. God, how petty is Sato and his rubber necks?

What’s this sex ritual with the green tea? Arrrgghhh! This is all that jade stalk all-entrance-point to the yum yum of oriental delights, right? So, you drink green tea in Japan and you score a root eh? Seems reasonable. I love Tea. In fact, I have over 6 cups a day.

Daniel’s picked up this young child who is stuck up a poll. In this scene the hurricane’s hit and it’s pouring rain yet when the girls introduced screaming her hair’s dry as a bone at first. She’s got her legs all wrapped around him. Must be the way of the green tea.

I feel all tickled pink the next day after the storm in the film. Sato comes down with a different frame of mind. It’s like he’s father Christmas handing out gifts to twits. His attitude has improved drastically and he’s not all hell bent on killing Miyagi anymore.

Daniel-san is into this little girl again at the dance here. He’s grooming her. That’s it, isn’t it? This was a sex tour. One of those deviant ones for creepy old bastards.

Did this drongo really have to glide in with this dramatic Tarzan roof entrance and spoil what’s her names dance with the wood fan? See her toss that thing up and catch it on its way down? Took her 19 years of her life to master that. She pulled it off though. Gives Daniel a big teeth grin and he stifles in his pants again.

Chozen, wants his honour back yet he’s got the hide to punch a lady to the ground. Clenched fist too.

5400419_tml.jpg

A condition of the brawl is to take away the draw-bridge. Fair’s fair.

This film was PG right? Yet he’s holding a blade to her throat and there was on more than one occasion the threat to kill somebody through-out the film.

A lot of these fight moves in part 2 at the end here are similar to the way Johnny fought in part one.
It’s too telegraphed too.
Final fight’s weak. Manufactured. Moves stiff.

In the credits at the end there’s a song listed called FISH FOR LIFE and it’s by some renowned world class recording artist called MANCRAB!

Hang on. Now wait a minute, matey’s! If Sato lived in that big mansion by the seaside then what was he doing in that little hutt when the hurricane hit? What’s his name was in there with him. Is anyone putting two and two together yet?

I kept this till last.

thedance.jpg

It's this mother f*cker! The guy on the TV not me.

"Ohhh, Komookika, coming to the dance tonight? Oh, bring your friend. Good, see you there"
Hear his actions! See his skull!
God-King Dean...hey Deano boy....coming to the dance tonight? See his actions!
He would have been nominated for an academy for that role.

Just reading online how that Chozen twit was born in the U.S.
I suppose karate kid 2 wasn't even shot in Japan either? Probably hawaii?
I wonder if that f*ck who asks them to the dance gets his name in the film credits at the end?
How would they describe him - street guy?

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
l_89ec1c4151ad439eb3e79ea3f75ef436.jpg

Today's a good day my friends.
I neglected to mention that my Jack Martin Hallowe'en 2 novel arrived from Indiana this morning.
I didn't document it as upon opening my package I discovered the book looks like it's been through a wringer.
I surfed the first few pages and it makes you read a quarter of the end from part one. Takes you right back to Loomis telling Laudy to move his arse away from there.
It was 25cents in its heyday and I paid $33.

St. Brett

Juniors
11037199_tmb.jpg

Ever Lovin' come here I want to show you something.

Hang on..I wanna go see if I can dig up any wav files on that line.

I'll be right back.
Don't go any where Anti-dude.

St. Brett

Juniors
OH!

Oh, my, God!
D'you know what I just discovered?
That mother f*cker who says to them ''coming to the dance tonight'' is B.D. Wong!
He's the twit from OZ and Seagulls Executive Decision movie and others.
I'll be a mother f*cker!
One credit said Kumikoos street friend is Natalie N. Hashimoto then I came across that mother f*cker Wong!
It's this guy!

tn-500_wong_wm2609143809.jpg

You know, I found out something else for the first time last night too whilst watching KK2.
At the start when Kresse is choking Johnny and one of the other Kobrai Kai's goes, ''Miyagi's right let him go.''
I've never heard that before.

Ever lovin' coming to the dance tonight at your Jeffrey Dahmer 211 night club?

Last edited:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Brett... how's the Internet Cafe on Railway Parade treating you? Is it hard to type with the Asians playing WoW in the background?

And you really shouldn't scratch down there... you're in public mate. FFS.

alien

Referee
Brett... how's the Internet Cafe on Railway Parade treating you? Is it hard to type with the Asians playing WoW in the background?

And you really shouldn't scratch down there... you're in public mate. FFS.

he surfs the net at liverpool library

oh and brett, borders isn't a second hand book store! and don't knock a book if you haven't read it!!

why are you digging up the backyard? i thought you would have learnt ur lesson after you got grounded last year for digging up the driveway...

St. Brett

Juniors
Alien - it was the same job I just had to finish it off.

You know, you’re really sick, man.

No man, you’re the loser!

Oh, I’m the loser? How’s second place feel now?

I really like the start of part two after Daniel showers then he signs the autograph and the fight takes place.
By rights this should have been added to the end of part one.

I started watching part 3 last night but only got up to the part when Daniel and Jessica are eating macoroni and cheese.
I was dead tired and couldn’t go any farther.

I really love Mr. Silver’s deceitful ways. Like, how he’s up the chimeney and Daniel lights the paper then Snake says to him the next night “I hear you’re not entering the tournament, is that true, Daniel?” And the look on Daniel’s face says it all.

Everything fell into place for Mr. Silver. It all went in his advantage and he’d use anything to gain the upperhand in his revenge plan.
But at times his acting was ametuerish at the start there. Just the way he says a few things.
When they’re driving to the airport there, him and Kresse a few of his lines are woeful. And he salutes Kresse sitting down. That’s wrong. Just how he goes, “How many times did you save my ass in Vietnam.” The way he says it is awkward.
I like the part when he breaks in on Miyagi and Daniel training with kata and his wild story about John Kresse dead. He goes, “after he lost the tournament, and all his students, he died of a broken heart.”
The lies out his mouth, man he’s a f*cking genious.
He even claims he came all the way from South Korea and his master sensai Sun Moon Kai sends his apoligies. What a bullsh*t artist! He almost gives himself away in these scenes by smiling. He does it on more than one ocassion. “”four-forty-second? Oh man more awards came out of that than the whole of Vietnam.” See how he says it like he accidentally stumbles across it. “”4-forty second?”

Does anyone remember that D.B. Wong guy in the TV show OZ? Remember he was the catholic preist? Remember they then introduced Luke Perry’s character who was a umm, Christian and he used to preach all this bullsh*t about the teat of the beast and oppossed D.B.Wong at every avenue and in the end his own people grew tired of his preaching bullsh*t and they buried him alive behind a brick wall HAR HAR HAR

I think there was still a story to be told with Kresse, Silver and Barnes. After part 3’s loss I reckon that duo would have continued on their path of revenge.
They would have kept coming even maybe turned on one another.
They should have got Johnny back into the storyline and the other Kobra Kai’s.
Maybe even Chozen shows up in L.A. hunting Daniel-san.
They could have told a better story than the Next Karate Kid.
There’s more to tell with Mr. Silver.

Remember Back to the Future? Wouldn't Marty have created one of his time paradoxes when he left 1955 10 minutes early and saw Doc shot then watched on as he saw himself blast off into the future? Wouldn't that Marty have come back as well creating two of them?

Last edited: