What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin proctor

Hoffman has signed with the Warriors so you would assume Storm will keep Proctor unless he decides to walk. I'm surprised Hoffman left them though seeing all he did to get back there

getsmarty

Immortal
Proctor set to rebuff Dragons and remain in Melbourne

By

May 7, 2014, 9:30 p.m.
RUGBY LEAGUE

Kevin Proctor is set to turn down the Dragons and stay in Melbourne after fellow Storm back-rower Ryan Hoffman reportedly agreed to a rich three-year deal to join the Warriors on the same day utility Tohu Harris agreed to a three-year contract extension.
Kiwi representative Proctor is one of the NRL's hottest off-contract properties but Hoffman's reported $1.6 million deal with the Warriors is likely to leave the Storm with the money to keep the hard-running edge player in Melbourne.

St George Illawarra and Sydney Roosters had previously been favourites to lure the 25-year-old away from AAMI Park.
But with Hoffman set to move across the Tasman, Proctor could join Harris, captain Cameron Smith, Jesse Bromwich and rookies Slade Griffin and Cameron Munster in sticking with Craig Bellamy's Storm.
Melbourne football director Frank Ponissi welcomed the retention of Harris. "Tohu is only in his second year of first grade and has already played some outstanding footy with us, with plenty more to come."

AAP

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...ebuff-dragons-and-remain-in-melbourne/?cs=302

BennyV

Referee
Hmmmmm...I notice the article says he will turn down Dragons, doesn't say anything about turning down Roosters...is that because it's an Illawarra Mercury article?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Hmmmmm...I notice the article says he will turn down Dragons, doesn't say anything about turning down Roosters...is that because it's an Illawarra Mercury article?

Benny, the only way we may have been involved in this is to boost his price and make the others pay more (cue Evil laugh !) :D
I said in JA, I don't believe we were really that interested in Proctor.

rainman44

Bench
Benny, the only way we may have been involved in this is to boost his price and make the others pay more (cue Evil laugh !) :D

From the coaches mouth, we want proctor or wanted proctor.

jenninga

First Grade

Funny how we're quick to slam our club,if we were negotiating do you really think that any other club who wanted him would sit on there hands,it's a negotiating game FFS.

jenninga

First Grade
Who's slamming the club ? Not me

Fair enough,just thought I'd highlight this as many do belittle the club when we are linked to players.
And that is the problem we are linked quite often and we seem to think that the club is too slow to react.

bottle

Coach
Whoa, whoa, slow down here a bit.
Just got in from work and couldn't get to the forum last night.
Proctor staying in Melbourne?
This can't be true surely?
He's a lock in for the Rorters. I know this because I read it on a forum.
Or did I?

jenninga

First Grade
Or did I?

Where else,the place where everyone has the contacts.

BennyV

Referee
Or did I?

Nah man, not staying in Melbourne, he's signed with Roosters and will be lining up against us in Round 1 next year, when Kyle Stanley is starting halfback for us...FACT.

bottle

Coach
Nah man, not staying in Melbourne, he's signed with Roosters and will be lining up against us in Round 1 next year, when Kyle Stanley is starting halfback for us...FACT.

Cheers. Thought I was imagining things for a bit.

Latest posts