What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin proctor

Dezziedc

Juniors
The race to secure the signature of second-rower Kevin Proctor is down to three.

The Dragons, Raiders and Proctor’s current club the Storm are the clubs left in the running to gain the services of the Kiwi international beyond this season.

Following the Storm’s 27-14 win over the Rabbitohs on Friday night Proctor will take the weekend to ponder his decision before making a call on his playing future early next week.

A week ago the Roosters and Warriors were also in the mix to sign the 25-year-old.

However both clubs have had their offers turned down with Proctor’s manager Chris Orr, who told NRL.com a final decision will be made in the coming days.

“Over the weekend he has got some thinking to do… there will be a decision early next week,” said Orr.

“He has got all the information at hand now and he has just got to sit down and discuss it.

“He wants to have a chat to his partner and he will probably give me a call on Saturday or Sunday, we will have a bit more of a chat and then he will come to a decision Monday or Tuesday.”

Proctor has played 113 games for the Storm since making his debut in 2008.

He has played all ten games this season, averaging 65 metres and 28 tackles to go along with his three tries.

Storm veteran Ryan Hoffman has already announced his departure at season’s end, joining the Warriors for the next three years.

The Victorian side will be desperate to retain the younger Proctor or otherwise it runs the risk having its forward stocks greatly depleted and with greatly reduced experience.

This next day or two will be decision time for the in-demand Kiwi as he sets himself to shape the remainder of his career.

http://www.nrl.com/three-club-race-for-proctor-signature/tabid/10874/newsid/78521/default.aspx

Dezziedc

Juniors
They're all wasting their time, he's already signed with the Rorters.
Hasn't he?

I actually thought it was the Dapto Canaries. I spoke to his brothers wife's sister's pet guinea pig and he told me that this was a done deal. They have put a good offer on the table of part ownership of a prize winning greyhound that's already placed 3rd in a couple of races if he joins them. It was an offer he couldn't pass up.

mmap dragons

Juniors
The race to secure the signature of second-rower Kevin Proctor is down to three.

The Dragons, Raiders and Proctor?s current club the Storm are the clubs left in the running to gain the services of the Kiwi international beyond this season.

Following the Storm?s 27-14 win over the Rabbitohs on Friday night Proctor will take the weekend to ponder his decision before making a call on his playing future early next week.

A week ago the Roosters and Warriors were also in the mix to sign the 25-year-old.

However both clubs have had their offers turned down with Proctor?s manager Chris Orr, who told NRL.com a final decision will be made in the coming days.

?Over the weekend he has got some thinking to do? there will be a decision early next week,? said Orr.

?He has got all the information at hand now and he has just got to sit down and discuss it.

?He wants to have a chat to his partner and he will probably give me a call on Saturday or Sunday, we will have a bit more of a chat and then he will come to a decision Monday or Tuesday.?

Proctor has played 113 games for the Storm since making his debut in 2008.

He has played all ten games this season, averaging 65 metres and 28 tackles to go along with his three tries.

Storm veteran Ryan Hoffman has already announced his departure at season?s end, joining the Warriors for the next three years.

The Victorian side will be desperate to retain the younger Proctor or otherwise it runs the risk having its forward stocks greatly depleted and with greatly reduced experience.

This next day or two will be decision time for the in-demand Kiwi as he sets himself to shape the remainder of his career.

http://www.nrl.com/three-club-race-for-proctor-signature/tabid/10874/newsid/78521/default.aspx

Turned down the Rorters? The last person to do that is now swimming with the fish at the bottom of the harbour!

Dezziedc

Juniors
Keep the good oil coming Dez.

Am heading around there today to share a few lettuce leaves. I'll see what else I can squeeze out of him. Only thing is, I need to get to him before he hits the pellets. Then he starts to exaggerate a bit.

I'm almost certain he'll be hitting the pellets hard come 3pm today.

Ace-STi

Juniors
Based on those numbers, I hope we aren't matching the Raiders offer...

I reckon our offer is higher than storm, lower than raiders

Decision will be really to live in Sydney or ACT... I know what I'd choose

And we have a Melbourne connection with widdop as well hmm

TruSaint

Referee
I reckon our offer is higher than storm, lower than raiders

Decision will be really to live in Sydney or ACT... I know what I'd choose

And we have a Melbourne connection with widdop as well hmm

And a Kiwi connection, Benji and Flo.

Choice is Stewart or Price......

Toss a coin really. :lol:

Mr Red

First Grade
I read somewhere raiders have offered him 650k a season... If that's true they can have him.