What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash 2008/09

willvillain

Juniors
Warner's mis-hits fly to the boundary.... he hits the ball with some scary power.

I like Boof Lehmann, and he's a great larrikin character etc, but I'm getting well over his commentary....how often does he want to end a sentence with "if you like"? If I like what Boof? If I like what?!

Two more sixes in this over from Warner. The first of which was a carbon copy of a Matty Hayden ODI shot in his prime - walking down the pitch and bludgeoning the ball over mid-wicket. Is it outrageous to suggest he could be a chance for Australian one day honours fairly shortly?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee Warner is built like a brick sh*t house when you see him up close

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Phillip Hughes out for the first time in the Big Bash season

baby blues needing only 31 off 41 balls

willvillain

Juniors
Wickets are absolutely tumbling now! And Steven Smith is run-out for a golden duck!!

Crazy times. 6/150 after being in absolute cruise control until 3 or 4 overs ago....

Latest posts