What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

nostalgia

Juniors
Er, not quite. More of a ditch, really, next to the Cambridge Utd ground. Still, when you've been brought up in Kiddy you think that the Cut is on a par with Bondi Beach #-o ("the Cut" = canal).

They actually have that boat race thingy on the Thames in London (the course goes right past Craven Cottage, home of Fulham [although they are not playing there this season]). Bunch of toffee-nosed overgrown schoolboys :evil: . By the way, I didn't study at either Oxford or Cambridge, in case you didn't guess ;-)

chileman

Coach
:D nostalgia your wealth of knowledge from the 'academy of Aggborough' would overshadow anything they learn at Oxford or Cambridge ;-) Being brought up in Kiddy, you deserve a high regard from any toffeenosed student :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
8-[ one of the good things about being a footie fan is that it takes you around the country and it helps you to appreciate just how diverse the bits that make up England are. Last week the refinement of Cambridge (although the footie ground there is in a pretty grotty part of the city), this week we host the dour northerners of Rochdale, and the following week we visit the English Riviera (Torquay). I know we're only about 1/1000th the size of Oz, but vive la differance! :music1:

chileman

Coach
Well Raiders Ultra....of course nothing stacks up the the lovely Selhurst Park ;-) but you can't get soup anywhere else like Aggborough :p (and believe me, Swindon is 10 times worse than Kiddy and I haven't even been to Kiddy yet :lol: )

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

f8e989b1.jpg

nostalgia

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
I still cherish my trips to Kiddy when I was in England. Nice people, too bad the place is a tip, no offence ;-)
No offence taken: I guess thats why I moved away when I was 18 :roll: On the plus side, the surrounding countryside is brilliant (the Malvern Hills, the Vale of Evesham, the Long Mynd etc etc) and, as you say, the people are a decent sort. Glad to hear you weren't damaged too badly from visiting the old place 8)

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
Well Raiders Ultra....of course nothing stacks up the the lovely Selhurst Park ;-) but you can't get soup anywhere else like Aggborough :p (and believe me, Swindon is 10 times worse than Kiddy and I haven't even been to Kiddy yet :lol: )
Chileman, if only we could get clearance for Aggborough Soup to be exported to Brookvale then I reckon Manly would have made a far better start to the season and would now be cruising towards a Grand Final ;-) . Be warned, Fat Jan is preparing a special recipe for next season that will set Division 3 alight :shock:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
It sure is a good 'un. Can't take credit for this one though, some fella posted it on rlfans.com under the title of "Spot Ron"

Will hopefully get you later on in the season, when I'll be on the roads, so we can pay a visit to Aggborough. Can't wait to sample this soup :D

nostalgia

Juniors
I'll be sad if County come down, but it does seem increasingly likely. If it does happen, however, I'll try to make the away trip 8)

chileman

Coach
:( I 1-0 loss to Rochdale, we can safely say we are safe but it would be nice to finish off the season on a positive note.....mean while Crystal Palace are pushing for a playoff position! :D

nostalgia

Juniors
The season's end is fast approaching and many of the remaining games are pretty meaningless (actually, its nice to know that we are now safe and don't need any results from the remaining games :clap: ).

mrs nostalgia and me are planning a trip to distant Torquay this weekend. It would be nice to get something from the game, but the Turks must be favourite as they still have promotion prospects.

Palace in the Premier League :?

chileman

Coach
Palace in the Premier League nostalgia :D my only problem is in 3 years time when Kidderminster join them in PL who I'll go for when they clash :p #-o

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Well, you let Carlisle down! Looks like they're going to be relegated from the football league at last. What a bloody fight they've put up again though :eek:

nostalgia

Juniors
There are 3 things guaranteed in life: death, taxes and Carlisle Utd surviving in the Football League :roll: . Have you noticed that Barnet have crept into a Conference play-off position? I reckon Barnet will win the play-offs but be denied promotion back to Division 3 (I've never been to Underhill, but I hear its awful. They were given special annual dispensations to use the place when they were last in the Football League) because the ground only has 500 seats. This will be the route by which Carlisle will stay up this year, I reckon :oops:

chileman

Coach
Grrrrrrr :evil: Carlisle, the Man U of 3rd Div!
By the way nostalgia...I've noticed Retreads old Halifax have fallen from grace big time, 4th last in the conferences :shock:

Latest posts