What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
:lol: You're probably right nostalgia, they always find a way to avoid the drop. Got to admire them though. Didn't they have only 5 points before Christmas or something ridiculous like that?!

I noticed that as well chileman, poor Tready. Man City are in all kinds of bother as well.

nostalgia

Juniors
Retread sure knows how to pick 'em: Halifax Town, the Cowboys (Oops, sorry Paul :oops: ), Henman to Wimbledon this year ....

Yep, Carlisle had just 5 points at Chrimbo. Its been promotion form for them all the way since then. Just a bit too late, this year, surely? But would you put your house on it?

Off to Cornwall tomorrow for a week (but will be taking in the Torquay v Harriers match on Saturday). Will be in touch when I get back ;-)

chileman

Coach
Enjoy your week at Cornwall nostalgia, hopefully it will start off with a nice win against Torquay for you both :D Paul, very true, I forgot Retread supports Man City as well...hasn't been a good year for him in the round ball I guess! Thanks for the link nostalgia, will say hello to Retread ;-)

chileman

Coach
Another draw....oh well at least we aren't going backwards :clap: Hope you enjoyed your trip nostalgia...Parklands Eagles had another win 4-2......we have 3 wins and 2 losses but the feeling in the team is alot better than when we started :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi, Chileman: great week in Cornwall, thanks. The draw at Torquay was a brilliant game, a bit like a Cup-tie with the Turks trying to get an automatic spot in Div 2. Sounds as though the Parkland Eagles are going well this season. Hope you get your retaliation in first against that big guy who gave you a hard time at the end of last season ;-)

chileman

Coach
:mrgreen: A good 2-0 win over Boston to finish off the season nostalgia, hasn't been the best of seasons but at least I'm not feeling as bad as my brotherinlaw and his Smerkinhorpe :shock: 3rd last! Bring on 2004/2005 :clap:

nostalgia

Juniors
No, not the best of seasons, but I'm happy with 16th. As for Scunny, I really thought they would be overtaken by Carlisle and end up in the Conference.

News today that Molby has already told 9 players their contracts will not be renewed for next season. Perhaps I'd better do some training just in case we can't raise 11 players to make a team in August :oops:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
No, not the best of seasons, but I'm happy with 16th. As for Scunny, I really thought they would be overtaken by Carlisle and end up in the Conference.

News today that Molby has already told 9 players their contracts will not be renewed for next season. Perhaps I'd better do some training just in case we can't raise 11 players to make a team in August :oops:
Parklands Eagles will be happy to lend their services for a mug of Agg soup once a day :p 16th isn't to bad nostalgia....enjoy the offseason amigo and better things to come next season :D

nostalgia

Juniors
A new season starts on 7 August. Harriers have a new-look squad, with a mixture of Continental flair (a couple of new French signings) and home-grown talent, but will always be the underdog as we are the smallest club in the League.

If you feel like following a REAL footie club then please feel free to follow the Harriers. As for followers of Premiership clubs ... ](*,)

Raider Ultra

Bench
I had a great time when I went to see the Harriers play a couple of times last year. Have to say, I'm primarily Palace and also have a soft spot for Hereford.

I'm a Sunderland supporter, but have spot spot for both Preston & Kidderminster, and to the north support Celtic and the great battlers of all time East Stirling, 2 wins all last season lucky no relegation or it would have been to the Highland League

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Here here to that, nostalgia! Hopefully I'll have passed my driving test in time to make the trip down to Kiddy to see the mighty magpies in action against ya. Good luck for the new season and here's for a top 2 "League 2" finish for Notts and Kiddy :D

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi, SSB68. I think you'll have to trawl through each club's website to see if they have an Oz supporters club. I'm sure that a number of Premier and Championship clubs will have Oz branches, so pick one out and do get involved :clap:

Paul, Hi there. What's the braking distance at 50 mph :?: good luck with the test and drive safely in Kiddy! Sadly, I'll miss that game but I'll definitely be at County for the return leg (I've got a niece who's just shacked up with a guy in Nottingham and she's made me promise to come along and buy them a meal out :roll: ). Coming down to League 2 (poxy name changes :evil: ) could be the making of County (regrouping for the future etc). Enjoy the summer and good luck for the next academic year ;-)

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
:lol:

Yeah, I know. What's the go with these name changes?! Championship, my arse!

Actually, I've just looked at when we play you and I'll have no chance of passing by then.
#-o

Will make a special effort to make the Meadow Lane clash though. And pffft sod your nephew in law, what about my empty stomach mate?! ;-) Well, have a good time in Notts and don't be buying him owt nice if he turns out to be a F*rest fan ;-)

Cheers dude. I'm gonna need it. Not looking forward to next year, it's gonna be re-sits galore :lol: . Results Day falls on my birthday this year as well :oops:

Hope everything's sweet down your end. Take care bud and good luck for the new season!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
A new season starts on 7 August. Harriers have a new-look squad, with a mixture of Continental flair (a couple of new French signings) and home-grown talent, but will always be the underdog as we are the smallest club in the League.

If you feel like following a REAL footie club then please feel free to follow the Harriers. As for followers of Premiership clubs ... ](*,)
Heya Nostalgia, just got back from a 3 week holiday over in NZ in time for the clash tonight with Pauls Notts County.....looking forward to a good season...lets just hope if we have a flying start like last season we don't nod off after 4 weeks and lose the next 6 or 7....looking forward to talking to you about footie and the mighty Harriers plus I have my Palace to follow in the top flight also which should be interesting :D

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
nostalgia said:

Heya Nostalgia, just got back from a 3 week holiday over in NZ in time for the clash tonight with Pauls Notts County.....looking forward to a good season...lets just hope if we have a flying start like last season we don't nod off after 4 weeks and lose the next 6 or 7....looking forward to talking to you about footie and the mighty Harriers plus I have my Palace to follow in the top flight also which should be interesting :D
Hi Chileman, hope you had a great time in NZ! Harriers have performed with great promise in the first 2 games of the season (a 0-0 thrashing of Rushden followed by a resounding 0-0 victory over Notts County :roll: ), so I'm a pretty happy bunny. Good to hear from you ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Good luck for the new season and here's for a top 2 "League 2" finish for Notts and Kiddy :D
Paul, if only either side could find the net then we might have a chance :cry: I wasn't there tonight (its a long way back to Kiddy from my Norfolk home for a midweek game) but heard the commentary on the World site. Sounded like an exciting game for a 0-0. A good following from County (640 visitors, I think they said). Onwards and upwards, eh?

Latest posts