What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
nostalgia said:
Ok, we've been stuffed in quick succession by Mansfield, Wycombe, Bury and Orient. Please, ni wise-cracks, as nostalgia feels slightly fragile. I now plan to go to the next game (Away at Swansea, a 670 miles round trip from my Norfolk home): its that desperate. Why couldn't I have been born an Arsenal or ManU supporter :cry:
We were born with a unique taste in football teams, embrace it 8)

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
A 3-0 defeat to reward your journey :(

Well, before the season I said we would lie side by side at the top of the table. Guess I was half right:

1 Wycombe 8 5 17
2 Smerkinhorpe Utd 8 6 15
3 Leyton Orient 8 3 15
4 Bristol Rovers 8 3 15
5 Macclesfield 8 4 14
6 Yeovil 8 1 14
7 Mansfield Town 8 5 13
8 Swansea City 8 3 13
9 Oxford Utd 8 3 13
10 Bury 8 4 12
11 Boston United 8 1 12
12 Darlington 8 2 10
13 Rochdale 8 -2 10
14 Cheltenham 8 -2 9
15 Rushden 8 -3 9
16 Northampton 8 -4 9
17 Shrewsbury 8 -1 8
18 Southend Utd 8 -2 8
19 Lincoln City 8 -3 8
20 Chester 8 -8 8
21 Grimsby Town 8 -1 7
22 Cambridge Utd 8 -2 7
23 Notts County 8 -2 7
24 Kidderminster 8 -10 5

:cry:

nostalgia

Juniors
Truth is, Paul, that I chickened out from doing the trip (I've had my battered VW Polo for 8 years and 82,000 miles and I kept getting this flashback that I was gonna get stranded in Swansea: I also had this premonition that we'd get stuffed 3-0).

I want to be alone, just now, and lick my wounds #-o

I'll definitely be at the Southend game on the 25th ;-)

chileman

Coach
:( Both my teams on the bottom of the table....Palace are doing even worse! #-o
Only shining light amigos is Parklands Eagles won the major Semi and we are now through to the Grand Final this weekend....I'll try to get some digi shots to put up here but wish us luck :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
:( Both my teams on the bottom of the table....Palace are doing even worse! #-o
Only shining light amigos is Parklands Eagles won the major Semi and we are now through to the Grand Final this weekend....I'll try to get some digi shots to put up here but wish us luck :mrgreen:
Hey, this is a bit of good news in what is turning into a pretty miserable season :) . Make sure you get some early nights and that you lay off the booze this week, chileman :p

Make sure you get some piccies and post them up here. Good luck ;-)

chileman

Coach
Cheers nostalgia, no booze will be consumed Friday night for sure ;-) although I've hooked in every other Friday night so maybe I shouldn't break a winning tradition....will get those pics up and hopefully have 1 of us holding up the trophey :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
And no nooky tonight, Chileman :( . Remember, you are an athlete and there's a trophy at stake :oops: You can celebrate with Mrs Chile when the cup is on the mantelpiece ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Paul: Sorry to say, Harriers are now 23rd (after a 1-0 thrashing :roll: of Macclesfield) and County go to 24th :oops:

Chile: Lookin' forward to those photos ;-)

chileman

Coach
:clap: Well done Harriers, lets hope it becomes a bit of a habit!

:D WE WON amigos, I've made a separate thread to put the pics up once my wife gets them up on our home pc and send them to me here at work! :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
:clap: Well done Harriers, lets hope it becomes a bit of a habit!

:D WE WON amigos, I've made a separate thread to put the pics up once my wife gets them up on our home pc and send them to me here at work! :mrgreen:

Excellent news! You've done brilliantly in getting a team together from scratch and then winning a trophy in just a couple of seasons. Well done!

Enjoy :alcho:

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, if you've any experience of playing right-back then there's a good chance Molby will give you a contract (there isn't a fit one at the club, just now)!

Good piccies on the other thread 8)

chileman

Coach
Our right back actually broke his wrist in the Grand Final in about the 20th minute....he didn't know he'd broken it and played the rest of the GF in pain :clap: Here's hoping Kiddy turn it around even with the injuries we have....mid table mediocracy would be a welcome sight right now :oops:

nostalgia

Juniors
Ron Harris, Dave MacKay, Norman Hunter, Tommy Smith and Vinnie Jones would all be proud ;-) . All credit to the guy, though, in all seriousness :clap: Its amazing what a bit of adrenalin, cameraderie and the chance of a medal can do 8)

chileman

Coach
Please tell me we can beat Southend this weekend.....actually I'd take a draw away from home the way our season has started #-o

nostalgia

Juniors
We lost 1-0, but Southend should have stuffed us by at least 5-0. We were that bad. Hate to say it but I reckon we're doomed this season :(