What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

nostalgia

Juniors
Big game on Saturday at home to Cambridge (we're bottom, Cambridge are one place above us). A dull and boring 1-0 would do ...

nostalgia

Juniors
2 clubs go down this year. I wonder who will be joining us #-o . I really MUST try to be more positive, otherwise its going to be a long haul to the end of the season ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
I went across to Lincoln last week where we lost 3-0 and looked quite dreadful against a side that had not won at home all season. So how come we have now beaten Smerkinhorpe 3-2 (a draw for Scunny would have taken them top of League 2)? I reckon I'll never understand footie #-o

Anyhow, this latest win takes us all the way up to, er, 23rd spot. Time to uncork another bottle of Moet & Chandon ;-)

chileman

Coach
:shock: The dizzy heights of 23rd position....at least I had bragging rights over my Smerkinhorpe brother-in-law :p Nostalgia, why was our game tonight posponed against Chester amigo???

nostalgia

Juniors
The game at Chester will now be played next Tuesday night. I think the switch is because the ManU game in the Champions League was on TV and this would have severely reduced the attendance at Chester (Chester is pretty close to Manchester and I guess that the people of Cheshire would rather watch ManU on TV :roll: ).

Yep, we needed that 3 points against Scunny ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
It can't be easy being a Palace Harrier right now :oops: Now would not be a good time for you to take up gambling #-o

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
It can't be easy being a Palace Harrier right now :oops: Now would not be a good time for you to take up gambling #-o
:lol: Teaches me humility :roll: I have taken up heavy drinking though :alcho:

chileman

Coach
I don't just support teams that are successful amigo, following and supporting a team is just that....through thick or thin!

nostalgia

Juniors
Yep, it just got worse. Molby has resigned and both our goalkeepers are out (one with a broken hand, one with a broken foot) :(

Dragons Cross, it would take me far too long to explain to you why I'd still much rather be a Harrier than a follower of Arsenal or ManU or any other glam outfit ;-)

chileman

Coach
Oh no, have you pulled out your keeper gloves from the closet nostalgia, they might need you amigo :( Molby gone, sitting dead last and no goalkeepers.....things can only get better! :cry:

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
Oh no, have you pulled out your keeper gloves from the closet nostalgia, they might need you amigo :( Molby gone, sitting dead last and no goalkeepers.....things can only get better! :cry:

... we lost 0-1 at home to the team just one place above us (Shrewsbury) ...

I reckon I might apply for the manager's job :(

nostalgia

Juniors
Rumours are rife that the club's major shareholder (Lionel Newton) will pull the plug on the club at the end of the season :(

It gets worse. Further rumours suggest that the recipe for the World Famous Aggborough Soup has been lost #-o

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Rumours are rife that the club's major shareholder (Lionel Newton) will pull the plug on the club at the end of the season :(

It gets worse. Further rumours suggest that the recipe for the World Famous Aggborough Soup has been lost #-o
:shock: Just hope there is no chance of us losing our club :( I'll start passing the hat around to all Australians to save our famous club....and the Aggborough soup ;-)

Dragons Cross

Juniors
chileman said:
I don't just support teams that are successful amigo, following and supporting a team is just that....through thick or thin!

Tell me about it, I'm a Spurs supporter!

What I really meant to say is how did you become a Kidderminster supporter?

Latest posts