What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

Raider Ultra said:
Going to the Palace match on SUnday, cant wait. If all goes to plan I might be in Block B hurling 20p pieces at the pikeys!

93rd minute winner to Charlton and missing a penalty. Must have enjoyed that. ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, it delights me to report a 2-1 win for Harriers over Rochdale. We have a new manager (Stuart Watkiss) at the helm and he's having a much-needed clearout. Maybe all is not lost ... ;-)

chileman

Coach
:lol: You could be right there.......did you go to the game amigo, bet you were in good voice as they did their victory lap! :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
No, I didn't get to the game at the weekend. Sadly, it'll be several weeks before I get to see Harriers again. I'll have to make do with watching my local non-league side (Dereham Town) and taking in the occasional Norwich City Reserves game at Carrow Road (I work in Norwich). Talking of which, I went to see Norwich Reserves play against Arsenal Reserves a few weeks ago and the gate was over 6,000: I just wish Harriers could attract that sort of crowd!

nostalgia

Juniors
And a 2-0 win at Oxford United means that Harriers finish the calendar year in 23rd place (Cambridge United are bottom) 8)

The surge up the table starts now ;-)

Happy New Year to Chileman, Paul the Cowboy and all you other nice folks :clap:

Raider Ultra said:
Certainly enjoyed it more than listening to it on net radio, have you ever even been to a Seaweed match Rooster?

Nah but will be in the next two or so seasons. Have seen the Brighton Seagulls Rugby League team play though.

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
And a 2-0 win at Oxford United means that Harriers finish the calendar year in 23rd place (Cambridge United are bottom) 8)

The surge up the table starts now ;-)

Happy New Year to Chileman, Paul the Cowboy and all you other nice folks :clap:
Happy New Year to you also nostlagia and everyone else that posts in the Harriers thread...sorry I missed you on the actual day amigo! Unfortunately our winning run came to an end against Southend :( Still coming 23rd though!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Good luck to you, hope you enjoy your trip to the dog track with the 6000 other queers.\, "Does your mother know you're queer?"

Raider Ultra said:
Good luck to you, hope you enjoy your trip to the dog track with the 6000 other queers.\, "Does your mother know you're queer?"

We'll have Falmer by then. Yeah should be a good trip. Any chance I could sleep over at your place sweety.

nostalgia

Juniors
OK, Harriers are 6 points adrift (actually, 7 if you accept our dreadful goal difference :cry: ) from 22nd place and safety. That's quite a gap. However, I really do feel that we'll overhaul Rushden & Diamonds before the end of the season. Onwards and upwards :roll:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
OK, Harriers are 6 points adrift (actually, 7 if you accept our dreadful goal difference :cry: ) from 22nd place and safety. That's quite a gap. However, I really do feel that we'll overhaul Rushden & Diamonds before the end of the season. Onwards and upwards :roll:
Love to see R&D go down to the conferences :lol:

nostalgia

Juniors
Well, the gap has closed by 2 points (Harriers beat Lincoln today while Rushden drew with Shrewsbury) so all is not yet lost.

I agree, Chileman, that it would be brilliant to overhaul Rushden :clap:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Well, the gap has closed by 2 points (Harriers beat Lincoln today while Rushden drew with Shrewsbury) so all is not yet lost.

I agree, Chileman, that it would be brilliant to overhaul Rushden :clap:
Hmmmm, I'm not getting overly excited by I have taken heart from that win....come on lads, just a couple more wins and you can have as much aggborough soup as you want in the off season :D

chileman

Coach
:cry: Not only did the Harriers lose 2-0 to Macclesfield.....but Lee Jenkins had to get himself sent off in the last minute of the game #-o

Latest posts