What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, make sure you do that: I'll look forward to following the Parkland sides. It might take my mind off the Ashes tour in the coming months ;-)

chileman

Coach
:shock: Forgot about the ashes tour.....mind you it's all Aussie cricket fans have been talking about after the Pakis series....is going to be closer than most think....I think ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Well, we've got a couple of good South Africans carrying British passports and a few young Brits cast straight from the Botham mould so, yes, it should be closer than the last few series :roll:

I've always loved cricket. As a kid I used to go and watch Worcestershire fairly often and these days I get along to watch Norfolk (unfortunately, we're not a First Class county). Its a shame that I was always an all-round crap cricketer myself :oops:

chileman

Coach
I can bowl a bit amigo....not bad at swinging the ball with medium pacers but put a bat in my hands :oops: it's close my eyes and swing :lol: I hear Ricky Ponting is a pretty good soccer player as well...wonder if he can make a couple of guest appearance for the Harriers (just need 3 wins don't we to be safe) :mrgreen:

nostalgia

Juniors
We were 2-0 up after 30 minutes today at Shrewsbury :) . We ended up losing 2-4 :cry: . Pretty well sums up the season so far: looks like Harriers and Cambridge for the drop :(

Oh, how I'd love to be able to hit a 6 straight back over the bowler's head. How on earth do they do that?

chileman

Coach
:( Only saw the final score....didn't realise we were 2 up #-o
Nostalgia....close your eyes and swing amigo :p works for me :lol:

nostalgia

Juniors
OK, so has any team at the bottom of the Football League on 1 March managed to avoid the drop to the Conference? Is it time for Harriers to set a precedent #-o

chileman

Coach
Maybe they'll start winning now amigo as the Parklands Harriers have their first trial this weekend....some positive vibes to flow over to the Old Dart!

nostalgia

Juniors
A 1-0 win for Harriers over Cheltenham :eek: . Meanwhile, both Rushden and Cambridge lost :shock: . We're still favourites to be one of the 2 sides to go down, but this season is like a slow lingering death :roll:

Any talent among the Parkland Harriers trialists?

chileman

Coach
:shock: We had a win...is there a glimmer of hope??? Hopefully we play some of the mid table teams that have nothing to play for really and let us have a couple more wins to get us outta trouble!
Parklands did well on the weekend....Harriers had a draw...Eagles had a 1-0 win!

nostalgia

Juniors
There remains a flicker of hope. After the trip to Notts County on Saturday comes the home match against Rushden: thats the proverbial 6-pointer :shock: . We then have a real miture of games. We would be looking for wins against Bury (H) and Mansfield (H) and we must get some wins from Grimsby (H), Wycombe (A) and Boston (A). I doubt we'll get a point from Yeovil (H), Darlington (A) or Northampton (A). But then, what do I know about footie #-o

Good to see that Parklands are gearing up for the new season ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
A 3-1 win for Harriers at Notts County today :lol:

Shame that Rats&Dogs also won today :evil:

Still, it sets up nicely our game with R&D next week ;-)

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:

Well that certainly is a nice birthday present....can we asume our season is turning for the better :shock:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
nostalgia said:

:evil:

We lost 4-0 at Boston tonight as well, deary me, what a shambles :lol:

Hope you're all keeping well.

chileman

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
nostalgia said:

:evil:

We lost 4-0 at Boston tonight as well, deary me, what a shambles :lol:

Hope you're all keeping well.
You're in our good books Paul, letting us have a win and keep our hopes alive...can we play Notts 4 more times this season ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi, Paul. I hope you are working hard for your exams ;-)

Harriers are on an unbeaten 5 games run :clap: . Trouble is we are still in deep poo and games are running out fast :cry:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Yes, I sure am. Been working my arse off this year to make up for last year!

Have been in Germany on an exchange so I'm all ready for my oral exams next month. I've done a few exams already in January so not got much left to do now :D . I don't need as high a uni grade for my course as most my mates un'all so the pressure's off a bit.

Ah yes but I see Kiddy are catching up with Rushden and Binlids. We could get dragged down there yet. Our form is shocking. There's a Kiddy fan on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show. They always get a mention. And have their game included in the tipping competion every Friday with all the Premiership teams!

nostalgia

Juniors
I spent about 5 years in Germany (Munster, Wulfen and Bielefeld) when I was in the Army. I regret that I didn't make a better stab at learning the language because I quite liked the place and the people. Good luck with your remaining exams 8)

I think County have enough points in the bag already. Realistically, Chester and Shrews should be OK too, so that leaves any 2 from Rats&Dogs, Cambridge and Kiddy. I feel as though my life is on hold for the next 5 weeks :cry:

Latest posts