What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Ooh, but this therapy seems to be working.

Tell me again, what was the outcome of the recent Ahes series?

Don't you think that after 200 years+ its about time we Poms gave it Large and came up with some ATTITUDE ( as seems to be the fashion elsewehere, these days) ?

OK, Harriers for the 2007 FA Cup ;-)
:lol: That's more like it.....Harriers for the Champions League trophy 2008! ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
And Dereham Town lost at home 3-1 tonight!

All I want for Christmas is to to see a team I support actually win a game!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
And Dereham Town lost at home 3-1 tonight!

All I want for Christmas is to to see a team I support actually win a game!
Well it doesn't help you to much nostalgia but I raised a glass or 3 to Palace beating Liverpool 2-1 in the Cup.......was very sweet! :D

nostalgia

Juniors
Well, I guess I'd be pretty chuffed if Harriers had just defeated the Champions of Europe :lol: . A fine win for Palace, but you have to wonder about Liverpool's apparent lack of motivation in English competitions this season.

nostalgia

Juniors
Its a mad and crazy world. I know that Harriers have under-achieved to date this season and that we've thrown away too many points at home. However, I feel it in my soup that something special is about to happen and that the revival is imminent :D .

What odds for Harriers to get a place in the play-offs and to get promotion :shock: ?

chileman

Coach
Well that's more like it nostalgia, I'm feeling positive already :D now if only we could chop the legs off half the Exeter team I'd be feeling even more confident ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
The thing I love about football is the whole unpredictability of it all. I mean, it seems only recently (OK, its 25 years but that seems recent to ME :cry: ) that Wigan was just a pretty decent club in the Northern Premier League: and now they are just behind Chelski in the Premier League. This is the football equivalent of being a child when the Wright Brothers made their first flight in 1903 and living to see Neil Armstrong step onto the moon in 1969. I also remember when George Best was the 5th Beatle and was the idol for every child in the land: who would have predictedthat he would be turning out for Dunstable Town a few years later and that he would become a wreck of a man :shock: . And who would have predicted that Aggborough Soup would be still going strong after 43 years : that is how long Brian Murdoch (the ZuppeMeister) has been brewing the stuff at Aggborough :roll: .

Chileman, will you be turning out for Parkland Eagles/Harriers next season? How many more games are there in those old legs?

nostalgia

Juniors
nostalgia in 10 words:
- mrs nostalgia
- Harriers
- Joy Division
- Laphroaig
- Rebus
- Rowlatt
- Cotton
- Tibbs
- Camra

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Chileman, will you be turning out for Parkland Eagles/Harriers next season? How many more games are there in those old legs?
Sure will be nostalgia but could be my last season with the club I started if we move back down south to Sydney....if we do move back though I will be looking for a club down there to bumble and stumble along in :D
New Order- Blue Monday :p Classic

nostalgia

Juniors
Keep me posted on what happens! I do hope that Parklands name some trophy (The Chileman Player of the Year?) in your honour if you ever leave the area.

Er, fancy a trial in the Kiddy midfield?

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Keep me posted on what happens! I do hope that Parklands name some trophy (The Chileman Player of the Year?) in your honour if you ever leave the area.

Er, fancy a trial in the Kiddy midfield?
:p Will they supply me with unlimited soup :)

nostalgia

Juniors
The sad thing is that the soup is the best thing at Harriers' at the moment. The squad is pretty p-poor, the management is quite inept, the fans are fickkle and the goals are like rocking-horse poo. The soup, however, is a pretty good vintage :cool: .

chileman

Coach
:( Another loss, this is getting predictable and painful as we slip down to 16th.....maybe I can talk the all conquering socceroos into giving us a hand for a month or two nostalgia :?

nostalgia

Juniors
We seem to have the knack at Harriers of turning decent players in to losers: that probably isn't what you want the 'Roos to do ;-)

Yup, Harriers are on the slippery slop: I'll be happy to avoid another relegation this season.

nostalgia

Juniors
Blimey, Harriers won at home this week (Harriers 3 v Dagenham 1)!

Christmas has come early to Kiddy this year!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Blimey, Harriers won at home this week (Harriers 3 v Dagenham 1)!

Christmas has come early to Kiddy this year!
Can I have Christmas once a week please nostalgia ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, Harriers have sacked the manager (Stuart Watkiss). Stu was in the job for exactly 12 months and has had a poor record (to his credit, he took on a very difficult job with a very limited budget). So, we're looking for a new manager. Er, have you got an up-to-date CV? ;-)

Latest posts