What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

nostalgia

Juniors
Thats one of the good things about footie: the mention of just about any club's name makes me think about someone who I know, or used to know once upon a time. Halifax certainly brings Retread back to mind!So, thats 3 wins and a draw from our new manager's (Mark Yates) first 4 league games. If only this was the start of the season and not February ....

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Thats one of the good things about footie: the mention of just about any club's name makes me think about someone who I know, or used to know once upon a time. Halifax certainly brings Retread back to mind!So, thats 3 wins and a draw from our new manager's (Mark Yates) first 4 league games. If only this was the start of the season and not February ....
To right mate, what has Yates put in their water....double it next season and we'll be saying goodbye to the conferences and hello PL!:D

nostalgia

Juniors
I think the season is grinding to a slow end for Harriers. We should end up a few places above the relegation zone, which is fine, but dull. No promotion, no play-offs, no nailbiting end to the season to stay up. Blimey, do I have to wait till the start of next season (August) for a bit of spice to be added to the Soup?

Could be that this thread will wither ...

On a brighter note, Dereham Town have made it to their first ever Norfolk Cup final. This will be played at Carrow Road (Norwich City FC) on a date to be confirmed. I expect that we Magpies will fill at least 400 of the 26,000 seats!

chileman

Coach
We'll keep the thread going strong nostalgia, might have to change the name of the thread just to add some spice and get some more football lovers in here......maybe Kidderminster Harriers FA Cup winners of 2007 :D

nostalgia

Juniors
chileman said:
Yes and with another away win against Tamworth, it looks like the Shaymen are only going up!

Halifax should be grateful that the Lambs (Tamworth) have several ex-Harriers playing for them :roll:

I'm quite pleased to see the Shaymen doing well this season: an evens bet for promotion this year?

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
My only regret is that I never did get to see them when they were still non-league ;-)
Give it 6 seasons and you might be able to amigo *chile runs and hides from GB* :lol:

chileman

Coach
Good win for the Harriers over 2nd place Hereford has got us looking good to finish.......................midtable! :? Might have helped ole Treddys Shaymen though :p

nostalgia

Juniors
Midtable sounds pretty good to me ;-) .

This is something of a "transitional" season for Harriers, as we adjust to reduced finances and non-league football. This away win at 2nd place Hereford (a league club for 25 years until approx 1999), our neighbours, is a rare nugget for us this year.

I would like to think we will be more competitive next season, and that the soup will have more spice :lol: .

Hey, Chileman, Manly Sea Eagles seem slow out of the blocks this year #-o .

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Midtable sounds pretty good to me ;-) .

This is something of a "transitional" season for Harriers, as we adjust to reduced finances and non-league football. This away win at 2nd place Hereford (a league club for 25 years until approx 1999), our neighbours, is a rare nugget for us this year.

I would like to think we will be more competitive next season, and that the soup will have more spice :lol: .

Hey, Chileman, Manly Sea Eagles seem slow out of the blocks this year #-o .
Just warming to the occasion nostalgia, Manly will beat the Roosters this weekend ;-)

chileman

Coach
:( We are going from bad to worse.....guess we can cheer the Shaymen on this season to promotion and follow you guys next season up *dreaming is allowed in here you know* :lol:

nostalgia

Juniors
Tigertread said:
A big HI back.
Go Halifax and up the Cowboys.
Another win to Halifax 1-0 and the Harriers lose 0-5

A 0-5 loss against a team that last year were 2 divisions below us :oops:

Latest posts