What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Chileman, Harriers have sacked the manager (Stuart Watkiss). Stu was in the job for exactly 12 months and has had a poor record (to his credit, he took on a very difficult job with a very limited budget). So, we're looking for a new manager. Er, have you got an up-to-date CV? ;-)
:lol: I'll get a recommendation from Gus.....was reading it on the harriers.co.uk page last Friday, pity the lads couldn't have a win for O'Connor for his first game in charge but at least they had a go I guess!

nostalgia

Juniors
Er, does that mean you are looking for better terms? How about a crate of brown ale, a packet of pork scratchings and a gallon of Aggborough Soup for every win? I mean, Sir Aex Feguson would be hard-pressed to get better terms :roll: .

C'mon, the job is yours if you want it :cool: .

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Er, does that mean you are looking for better terms? How about a crate of brown ale, a packet of pork scratchings and a gallon of Aggborough Soup for every win? I mean, Sir Aex Feguson would be hard-pressed to get better terms .

C'mon, the job is yours if you want it :cool: .
:lol: I'm sold, do I get to live in your backyard shed the chilefamily nostalgia....can you supply us with leg warmers ala ABBA style :p

chileman

Coach
To the nostalgia family and all those that have posted in the Harriers thread this year.....a very very happy and safe Christmas, here's hoping our team can turn it around in 2006 but in the mean time , enjoy the festive season and the New Year! :D

chileman

Coach
New Year hasn't brought much joy to the Harriers with a 3-0 flogging at the hands of Altrincham :( just 1 loss away from the drop zone now!

nostalgia

Juniors
Yep, its been a pretty rotten 2005 :( . I'd love to think that Harriers can't sink any lower than we are at present, but the truth is that we are just a few points from another drop (and the clubs below us have played fewer games :shock: ). I'm starting to wonder whether we'll be put into Conference North or Conference South if we go down next season ....

And the soup has been fairly tepid recently :cry:

nostalgia

Juniors
New Year. New Socks and Pants. New Manager Appointed at aggborough (Mark Yates, a former captain of Harriers in the mid 1990's). New Start. New Soup.

:thumb

nostalgia

Juniors
One Club. One Mark Yates. One Soup. One Messiah. One-Nil Win for Kiddy at Woking :alcho:

Oh yeah, Burton Albion did OK, too :clap:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
One Club. One Mark Yates. One Soup. One Messiah. One-Nil Win for Kiddy at Woking :alcho:

Oh yeah, Burton Albion did OK, too :clap:
Might have just saved our bacon this season.....lets hope we get on a roll, who do we have next?

nostalgia

Juniors
Next up is a home game on Saturday (14th) against Grays in the FA Trophy (the non-league equivalent of the FA Cup). Grays have come from nowhere (thanks to some wealthy backers) in the last couple of seasons and must be looking to get into League 2 soon. A win for us would be very welcome, and is quite possible (first Home game to impress the new manager etc)

The next Conference game is at Aggborough the following Saturday (21st) against Scarborough. I'd be disappointed if we lose that one.

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Next up is a home game on Saturday (14th) against Grays in the FA Trophy (the non-league equivalent of the FA Cup). Grays have come from nowhere (thanks to some wealthy backers) in the last couple of seasons and must be looking to get into League 2 soon. A win for us would be very welcome, and is quite possible (first Home game to impress the new manager etc)

The next Conference game is at Aggborough the following Saturday (21st) against Scarborough. I'd be disappointed if we lose that one.
I don't need soccernet.com or the Harriers homepage....I have my wealth of information right here in nostalgia ;-) now what's that secret ingredient in Aggborough soup :p

nostalgia

Juniors
Oh well, we won't have to worry about cleaning the FA Trophy this year (we lost to Grays 0-1 in injury time).

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Oh well, we won't have to worry about cleaning the FA Trophy this year (we lost to Grays 0-1 in injury time).
:( Yes I know amigo....the season just goes from bad to worse!

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, it looks like Harriers won't be in the play-offs this year :roll: .

Gimme, some good news. How about a short report on the Sea Eagles' prospects for the new season? :cool:

By the way, the Soup this year is a little on the "thin" side. I thinkit must contain a lot of water from the local river, the Stour. Unfortunately, I remember as a kid that all the local carpet factories (Kiddy's staple industry) discharged all sorts of dyes, acids, effluent and crap into the Stour so its likely to kill-off any sort of life-form :evil:

chileman

Coach
Not quite sure how to take this.....a win and all!!!!! :shock: 2-1 over Scarborough:alcho:
Sea Eagles are looking good for this season nostalgia, have bought well in the off season to hopefully fix our problems in the halves!:D

nostalgia

Juniors
Hey, Harriers are now a full 10 points clear of the drop to the dreaded Conference North :blahb: .Its good to hear that the Sea Eagles are in fine fettle :thumb . So, when is our first game?

chileman

Coach
The 11th of March amigo against the Canberra Raiders....feelin pretty confident of a first up win for the season :D

nostalgia

Juniors
A very large Thermos filled with Aggborough Soup is on its way to the Manly boys to help with the pre-season :badgrin: .

As for Harriers, I think we're building for next season ....:^o