What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

Alba

Coach
is kissing really as important as i think it is in a relationship? like could u be with someone if they were the sh***est kisser ever?? cause i really couldnt .. theres alot of things i could handle but not being able to kiss isnt one of them .. its my thing .. opinions?

tlk

Bench
its a big thing.....
thankfully im wiv some1 who can but have been with ppl who cant and the last think u want is some f**ker bitin ur lip or sumfin.
so yer i rate it as bein pretty important!

Alba

Coach
i agree .. and i dont understand how people with big lips can get it wrong

Nuffs

Bench
well brad pitt told me that angelina is a bad kisser. but he also said she makes up for it with her adoption policies

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kissing is important.

Teach him to kiss the way you like.

Could be fun just trying!

I could never have a women with a tat - that is me.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nothing say "Whore" quite like a tat on the back of a girl.
Those really classy ones that also say "I like it like a dog".

May as well pick up outside the STD clinic.

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
i very much enjoy kissing my boyf and kissing
is a very big part of a relationship but if you
dont enjoy kissing ur boy/girl then tell them,
they'll probably apreciate it, i know i would!
i guess you'd be offended at first...
but you'd get over it :)

Knightmare

Coach
Problem is, I've never kissed a girl I've been interested in. Maybe that's why I'm so over hooking up?

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
i dont know, sounds more like you want to be in something a bit more serious then just a one night hook up..?

Nuffs

Bench
i like some tats on girls

not the sort that cover their whole back. or the type that run around their legs

i like the little ones like a star on their ankle. or a rose on the bottom of their back. or a butterfly downstairs