What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

Moffo

Referee
kissing is all about relaxing

stick your tongue in and have a crack is my advice :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
half said:
i refuse to believe that so many regular internet users have kissed

or have tried to tongue thier monitor

its just not the same

Jono Russell

Bench
well after allmost 3 years and alot of great passion, i can honestly say that the only time i get a real great pash is before sex. Sometimes id actully like to start pashing without having to do extra work down stairs. My fiancee thinks if we pash its a sign i want sex but it just aint the case.

Raider_69

Post Whore
rubbish mate, rubbish :p
im partial to kissing, goes pretty well, couldnt tell ya if im any good but ive never had any complaints so :?

TBH i really like just laying there next to them and just holding them and all that sh*te that most blokes will at least tell you they hate, its weird but its pretty relaxing IMO

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed, nothing better then a good cuddle session with a chick, the tele or a DVD, particuarly if you've had a bad, long or trying day...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Raider_69 said:
TBH i really like just laying there next to them and just holding them and all that sh*te that most blokes will at least tell you they hate, its weird but its pretty relaxing IMO

awww just another reason I love you babe

Latest posts