What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I love kissing, its so fun! Kissing is very important IMO, esp a great first kiss, that can make or break it!! I have made out with a bad kisser and I gave him some pointers just like "oh its nice when you do it like this" and la dee da but next time I kissed him he was back to old habits and I just forgot it, he wasnt worth it!!!

A great kiss is a big turn on. yay for kissing.

Nuffs

Bench
Knightmare said:
Problem is, I've never kissed a girl I've been interested in. Maybe that's why I'm so over hooking up?

if i was ever interested in a girl, we skipped the kissing part tbh

The Devil

Bench
Mr Angry said:
I think hunter is a little upset cause his husband has his handbag.

LOL good ol' Guido Hatsis... :lol:

But i'm a guy and i enjoy kissing, one to the few PDA that you can have in public without getting too much attention..

But i've been with a biter before... with very very sharp teeth.. It hurt

choc_soldier

Coach
It can be a very sensual thing, so I guess it's an important element. But it's not the be all end all for me. Personality is shedloads more important.

steaming stormer said:
kissing is a cruical part IMO. And a good kisser can usually generate bonuses too

Well... erm... can't really add anything to that!

Knightmare

Coach
ilovestevo said:
i dont know, sounds more like you want to be in something a bit more serious then just a one night hook up..?

Yeah, but all in good time. It's funny, I can remember when I was a hook-up virgin and I thought it would be the most awesome thing, but now when I do it it's really just another way of passingtime for me. I'm adamant that it can be a hell of a lot better.

Latest posts