What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Team

joseph1

Juniors
What is the best team the kiwis can put out for the 4 nations? I will have a crack:

1) Hohaia
2) Perrett
3) Kenny-Dowell
4) Matai
5) Vatuvei
6) Marshall
7) Foran
8) Rapira
9) Luke
10) Blair
11) Nuuasala
12) Harrison
13) Mannering

14) Heremaia
15) Hargreaves
16) Masoe
17) Matulino

J Smith and Asotasi havent shown their best this year.? Weakness may be Kenny-Dowells defense and Hohaia at the back but they might be the best around atm. Masoe has got to be worth more than Zeb Taia. Fien and Sau could still play their way back in I guess but neither are too special. Is there anyone i have totally forgotten that deserves a run? Those forwards look pretty good to me. Some big aggressive defenders there.

RHCP

Bench
joseph1 said:
Masoe has got to be worth more than Zeb Taia.
You must not have paid too much attention in the last test if you think that. Zeb is a must in the backrow.

joseph1

Juniors
Actually I missed most of the anzac test. I was basing this purely on club form. Then again i hate newcastle so might be biased. But i still think Masoe is the better player. + hes a backup prop and Mannering and Matulino are in brilliant form

RHCP

Bench
I may be a bit biased being a Newcastle fan, but I thought Zeb was outstanding. Played parts of the game injured and still made the most metres, if I recall correctly.

1. Hohaia
2. Perrett
3. Kenny-Dowell
4. Sau
5. Vatuvei
6. Marshall
7. Foran
8. Rapira
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Blair
12. Pritchard
13. Harrison

14. Brown
15. Moi Moi
16. Nuuasaka
17. Manu

18. Taia
19. Masoe
20. Heargraves
21. Nightengale
22. Mannering

1.L Hohaia
2.K Inu
3.S Matai
4.S Kenny-Dowall
5.M Vatuvei
6.B Marshall
7.K Foran
8.R Asotasi
9.I Luke
10.F Moimoi
11.A Blair
12.FP Nu'uausala
13.B Harrison

14.FP Nu'uausala
15.M Masoe
16.J Waerea Hargreaves
17.L Brown

NRLMad

Juniors
I like the look of the NZ'ers as there are soo many new faces coming through... McKendry a smokey?

Changa

Juniors
I think Fien should get the hooker bench spot purely based on his ability to cover the halves better than Heremaia can, as well as being a quality #9.

1) Hohaia
2) Perrett
3) Kenny-Dowell
4) Matai
5) Vatuvei
6) Marshall
7) Foran
8) Rapira
9) Luke
10) Blair
11) Mannering
12) Harrison
13) Smith

14) Fien
15) Werea-Hargreaves
16) Nuuasala
17) Prichard

Bolters for the backrow: Ukuma Tai, Lewis Brown, Bodine Thompson, Eddy Pettybourne

Bolters for the frontrow: Sam McKendry, Mose Masoe, Russell Packer

Bolters for backs/utility: Alex Glenn, Kevin Locke, Matt Duffie

stormbati

Bench
McKendry would be in the squad you would think. Atleast Foran and Marshall are a decent combination with Isaac Luke.

welshmagpie

Juniors
I think Fien should get the hooker bench spot purely based on his ability to cover the halves better than Heremaia can, as well as being a quality #9.

1) Hohaia
2) Perrett
3) Kenny-Dowell
4) Matai
5) Vatuvei
6) Marshall
7) Foran
8) Rapira
9) Luke
10) Blair
11) Mannering
12) Harrison
13) Smith

14) Fien
15) Werea-Hargreaves
16) Nuuasala
17) Prichard

Bolters for the backrow: Ukuma Tai, Lewis Brown, Bodine Thompson, Eddy Pettybourne

Bolters for the frontrow: Sam McKendry, Mose Masoe, Russell Packer

Bolters for backs/utility: Alex Glenn, Kevin Locke, Matt Duffie

Ineligible mate, played for Tonga in 09

stormbati

Bench
Lewis Brown has been sensational this year, he definately should get a run. Matt Duffie is a future test player I don't know if he's ready yet.
Pettybourne would be up to the task as would McKendry.