What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Train-on squad

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Taniwha said:
He is pretty fresh but u don't need to be a scholar to play league. By the way Fui's missus is HOT!

He's a f**king first grader, what do you expect? Even blokes like Piggy Riddell can pull decent pussy ffs!

If Fui's not passionate about the jersey we dont need him. Hows Palea'asina doing? Fui's not the only rampaging waterbuffalo we can pick.

nadera78

Juniors
When Wigan are going well Palea'aesina puts in and looks great, but when things aren't going well he hides behind others. Fairweather player.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
If Fui's not passionate about the jersey we dont need him. Hows Palea'asina doing? Fui's not the only rampaging waterbuffalo we can pick.

what palea'asina just as bad - he and most of the pommy based guys have said that they are interested in representing samoa. He should have never left the NRL - he took the soft option - he could have really developed as a player.

Imo with Fa'alogo, SBW and Kidwell not match fit - David Solomona would make the side , he has size, experience and ball playing skills which the kiwis will be lacking.
He scored a hat trick this morning.
Again he didnt think he had a chance for the kiwis and said like the rest he was interested in playing for samoa.

11.Pritchard
12.Solomona
13.Smith

Also
Leulauai - will rightfully be the halfback. Only one who plays it week in, week out. Smith might play six??

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Taniwha said:
He is pretty fresh but u don't need to be a scholar to play league. By the way Fui's missus is HOT!

Yeah I wasnt referring to his freshness - there guys at uni doing there masters in business straight from tonga who cant speak english to save themselves.

Just surely he knows he doesnt have a future with the kangaroos - he just have killed his chance of playing decent test footy for NZ.

NZ just cant pick him - they have to fight for him - they aint gona make them fight for him.

Also
Tuiaki and moimoi are best mates - so I dare say that they will either be playing together for Tonga or NZ.

SilverSteeler

Juniors
Fui should not get a spot in the Kiwis if he can't choose between us and Aussie. Let the Aussies pick him, then at least they can't give us sh*t about picking Aussie players in our team.

TBH I wouldn't pick him in the NZ team or Australia team, he would get shut down in a test match.

Go play for Tonga Fui show some pride in your heritage.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Mixmasterreece said:
I like that lineup. I heard Solomona saying he wanted to play for samoa, so let's hope we can get him back.

:lol: Solomona says he wants to play for Samoa and you hope that we can get him back to play for the Kiwis. Yet you lay into Moimoi. :lol:

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Fast Eddie said:
:lol: Solomona says he wants to play for Samoa and you hope that we can get him back to play for the Kiwis. Yet you lay into Moimoi. :lol:

Situation are totally different - basically Solomona said him and some of other esl kiwis werent interested in representing Samoa at the world cup.
In his situation he was anticipating that he would permenantly fall out of favour with the kiwis - which he would had faalogo, sbw and kidwell all fit and able to play.

Solomona is a kiwi as you get - born and bred. Based on best team available he would be picked.

Its up to selectors - do they pick him b'coz they need him now or do they pick a youngster like eastwood/ harrison/ blair instead.
And I guess Solomona.

Moimoi is totally different his statement is so hardcase what an idiot - however picks me first - well NZ have already picked him in the past, as have tonga - so you would think aussie missed the boat.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Lets recap, Solomona said that he would play for Samoa if the Kiwis didn't pick him, Moimoi said whoever picks me first. Reasonably similar.

Martli

Coach
Nah, I don't think it's similar at all actually.

Solomona has represent New Zealand first and foremost. He was under the impression that he's out of favour with the Kiwis so he'll help out Samoa-- a team who need guys that are actually good players. His allegience is clearly to New Zealand, but if he's no longer part of the kiwis' plans then why waste his talents sitting on the sideline when he can help out a struggling nation he has ancestrial ties to?

As far as I can tell, Moimoi has pledged no alleigience to anyone by saying he'd play for any country that'll pick him. The fact that two of these teams are Australia and New Zealand makes it completely different; he's not helping out a struggling nation, he's taking the easiest option to play top level international football.

Fast Eddie said:

Do your homework before making stupid comments junior

Fast Eddie

First Grade
So it's completely different because it's Samoa not Australia?

If it is a smaller nation everything is fine.....

Taniwha

Juniors
A change to my team..

1. Webb
2. Inu
3. Stanley
4. Matai
5. Tuiaki
6. Roberts
7. Leuluai
8. Asotasi
9. Tony
10. Rapira
11. Solomona
12. Pritchard
13. Mannering

14. Moimoi
15. Blair
16. Eastwood
17. Luke

Mine:

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Matai
4. Inu
5. Tuiaki
6. Chase
7. Roberts
8. Asotasi (c)
9. Luke
10. N. Cayless
11. Pritchard
12. Kidwell
13. Hape

Eastwood
Rapira
Faiumu
Mannering

mean_maori_mean said:
what palea'asina just as bad - he and most of the pommy based guys have said that they are interested in representing samoa. He should have never left the NRL - he took the soft option - he could have really developed as a player.

Imo with Fa'alogo, SBW and Kidwell not match fit - David Solomona would make the side , he has size, experience and ball playing skills which the kiwis will be lacking.
He scored a hat trick this morning.
Again he didnt think he had a chance for the kiwis and said like the rest he was interested in playing for samoa.

11.Pritchard
12.Solomona
13.Smith

Also
Leulauai - will rightfully be the halfback. Only one who plays it week in, week out. Smith might play six??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Henderson was playing in the match as well....was interesting to see that he stayed on the field when Newton was on as well. Couldn't really tell what position he switched to though.

Iafeta

Referee
Newton would have gone backrow, like Riddell does with Marsh.

That Leuluai comment is friggen beautiful. MMM proving once again what a classy critic he definitely is. This great man should be the club's CEO, or at least Kiwis selector.