What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Tonga

taste2taste

Juniors
Bollocks. Surely by that logic they’re f**king African?

Its the same with any sport
Peterson should be playing cricket for SA
Pocock should be playing rugby for Zimbabwe
Ibaka should be playing basketball for Congo
Pepe should be playing soccor for Brazil

No sport is perfect.
You need to get over it.

Pommy

Coach
Its the same with any sport
Peterson should be playing cricket for SA
Pocock should be playing rugby for Zimbabwe
Ibaka should be playing basketball for Congo
Pepe should be playing soccor for Brazil

No sport is perfect.
You need to get over it.

Get over what?

Matua

Bench
At the rate things are going we may as well rename the Kiwis the NZ Maori with Two Token Pakeha.

Matua

Bench
Thank god the game never stuck with the NZ Maori team that competed at the 2000 RLWC!!!
Hahaha, with the Maori players defecting to Maori team it would be Johnson, Foran, Slade Griffin and all the Maori and PI players who weren't good enough to make those teams.

Shoulder Charge

Juniors
Michael Jennings out with injury for this game, looks like it will be a centre pairing of Kotoni Staggs and the amazing Solomone Kata smh, I would personally fork out a ticket for Moses Suli to fly over and join the squad.

adamkungl

Immortal
I haven't watched much Warriors this year apparently, has everyone gone off Kata?
Thought he was pretty good the last few years

Shoulder Charge

Juniors
I haven't watched much Warriors this year apparently, has everyone gone off Kata?
Thought he was pretty good the last few years

Playing reserves for a while now, tbh from the games I’ve seen he seems like he’s cruising not trying to force his way back into first grade. It seems he’s been linked with a move to the Storm, I guess Bellamy can see something in the kid!