What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

firechild

First Grade
lol if you win, congrats, you still won't win a premiership though hahah

It's close to the biggest game they've played in since 1989 so it might as well be a premiership. It's as close any any souffs fan will get to one in the foreseeable future.

Fingerbang

Bench
After reading rabbletoh fans (most) posts here the last month or so....finishing 8th is all the glory they seek this year. To them, that is a successful season. You only have to remember back to last year how they were gloating about being the highest points scoring team, or close to it.....and how a 9th spot finish was disappointing, but still a satisfactory year and a commendable result for them.

So to finish 9th again, they will obviously see it as somewhat successful, by their standards. 10th would be downheartening and dire to drop below their standard, and if they finish 8th.....well God help the rest of us. You thought Dragons fans were unbearable after winning the grand final last year.....wait until you see these rabbletoe fans if they do happen to make the finals, even if they do bow out in week 1.

C'mon Knights.....do the right thing by NRL fans

Rusty

Juniors
LOL@ 50uff$

Still can't get over that Bennett thing aye?

Next year I won't be LOL'ing at 50uff$, I'll be LMAO@50uff$ because without Sandow you guys are wooden spooners in 2012.

thorson1987

Coach
Time for Brisbane to expose this myth of a team that does not belong in finals contention.

The Knights have had a dream run this year, playing Sharks twice, Penrith twice, Raiders twice, Roosters twice, Eels twice and the Titans once. In fact the only top 8 team they've beaten this year is Dragons in round 17.

Knoughts fans, the facade is over.

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
I'm really happy for the Knights, in particular Rick Stone.

Obviously they have a lot to look forward to in the next four years but Stone had to take charge on a sinking ship where he had to abide by changes beyond his control and yet he still got his team to play an enterprising style of footy.

Good on ya Knights and I really hope Stone gets his due someday.

POPEYE

Coach
Akuila Uate, the best athlete I've seen - Andrew Johns . . . right before Wun Hung Lo took away the pipe

Spot On

Coach
Time for Brisbane to expose this myth of a team that does not belong in finals contention.

The Knights have had a dream run this year, playing Sharks twice, Penrith twice, Raiders twice, Roosters twice, Eels twice and the Titans once. In fact the only top 8 team they've beaten this year is Dragons in round 17.

Knoughts fans, the facade is over.

Sure have. Playing semi final footy. How many semi's are Souths getting - nought!

Latest posts