What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

BranVan3000

Coach
Having a lol@souffs.
I bet

dunce-cap.jpg

AuDragon

Juniors
How did they go from world beaters in the first half, where they could've put 40 on the dogs easy, to third rate nuffies in the second?

I suspect there is some lol@50uff$ conspiracy behind all this...

Kokora

Juniors
How did they go from world beaters in the first half, where they could've put 40 on the dogs easy, to third rate nuffies in the second?

I suspect there is some lol@50uff$ conspiracy behind all this...

That was the problem....they didn't put on enough points when they had the chance. Very poor Knoughts

Jason Maher

Immortal
You lol@souffs f**kers never learn. Wait until it's in the bag before carrying on like pork chops and taunting opposition supporters (who've actually seen their team win something in their lifetime).

Shorty

Staff member
Souffs fans are so annoying, any other team fans (incl newcastle) approaches this sort of run with realism you know...'We might make the finals if we can snag a win off the Broncos' instead of 'OMFGSS Souffs have got thisss we're better than everyone we'll win the premiership'

I saw a Souffs fan the other day, with his Crocker jersey and shaved head and ratty.

blaza88z

Coach
You lol@souffs f**kers never learn. Wait until it's in the bag before carrying on like pork chops and taunting opposition supporters (who've actually seen their team win something in their lifetime).

I seen my team win something, 6 times.

:lol:

the dude

Juniors

Shutup bitch and worry about your own team, who at the moment are losing yet another game.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
lol@50uff$. They are a myth. They've got as much chance as the Knights of winning the comp. Almost none.

Latest posts