What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

Noname36

First Grade
The Knighst have been punching above their weight all season under the excellent Rick Stone.

The one big draw back is Mullen. He needs some serious coaching and not just a bunch of old boys telling him how good he is. Fugg sake son. Put the trick kicks away and knuckle down. You're not a Joey clone - you're a Joey imitator. And a bad one at that.

Uncle Wayne will help him discover his mojo (Soward was very similar) and encourage him to play to his strengths (kick long, run fast) and put the rest of that useless, show boat shit in a the shipping container the Knights used to use for a change room.

Fugg he annoys me. Can only imagine what its like for Newcastle fans.

Gidley actually does the dumb shit even more than Mullen believe it or not, and what's worse is that he has a lower success rate with it. They all shit me actually. There isn't a player in the Knights side that doesn't have me rolling my eyes constantly. They can be brilliant one moment and f**king dumb the next. They just all shit me really. All we want is some consistency.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Knights won't even have Andrew Johns. We'll have Matty Johns. From most reports, he's the better coach/teacher.

I guarantee Knights will finish below Souths in 2012.

I've asked this before - is M Johns an official assistant coach at souths or just in a part time consultancy role. If it's the latter it's not much to Crowe about.

Smiley

Bench
Knights won't even have Andrew Johns. We'll have Matty Johns. From most reports, he's the better coach/teacher.

I guarantee Knights will finish below Souths in 2012.

You said the same thing about the Broncos when Inglis signed with the Rabbitohs instead.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=373064&highlight=Finish+higher?

BunniesMan said:
Souths, clearly. Brisbane should get back in the 8 as we would have without GI, with and we're a top 4 team. We finished ahead of Brisbane this year.

BunniesMan said:
As for souths, with the players we have, anything short of the top 8 will be a spectacular failure. IMO we have to get top 4 to be satisfied. 5-8 would barely be par. As for excuses, no excuses. If we don't make the 8 I don't know what anybody could possibly say to excuse it...maybe I'll think of something in 10 months.

blaza88z

Coach
just goes the show the difference in the clubs, we fail to make the 8 after nurturing some youngsters and drastic changes occur

souths fail to make the 8 and it's business as usual

timka4

Bench
If Mullen can't develop under the 4 years under Bennett, we need to start looking for a new half.

betcats

Referee
If Mullen can't develop under the 4 years under Bennett, we need to start looking for a new half.

I think it could be a big year for Mullen next year. But if he is still f**king around by the second half of 2012 id be wanting Bennet to piss him off.

Frederick

Staff member
Yeah, f**k waiting the whole 4 years! 2 years max. If Mullen can't get his shit together by then then we need a replacement half who can benefit from Bennetts coaching.

timka4

Bench
Yeah, f**k waiting the whole 4 years! 2 years max. If Mullen can't get his shit together by then then we need a replacement half who can benefit from Bennetts coaching.
True, I'd forgotten this is Mullen's 6th year in 1st grade. I would give him 2 years tops, he has had plenty of chances. I'd be a shame letting him go though

blaza88z

Coach
Most people said that. The "Baby Broncos" came together much quicker than anybody expected

no champ, you said it not most others, if you weren't so blind you'd of seen how they were competitive enough to just miss the 8 last year, for souffs that's a good year

go sit in the corner and have a think about what you said, you metho sucking toothless fairy

BranVan3000

Coach
There were so many Knoughts fans in this thread before

Where are they now?

tumbleweed.jpg

timka4

Bench
I said it in the game thread, if we lost against the dogs we are going to lose against souths. We are still a chance only because it's old boys, but unfortunately souths have it I think.

Latest posts