What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights ride to the rescue of Kaufusi

Bicey_18

Bench
massively pissed off now, why the knights have to keep signing crap players is beyond me. we shoulda saved the money from this dud and that likiliki kid and thrown it all at o'donnell x2, kyle stanley, snowden, henry and how we missed tandy for the rest of the year.

No clue...

roopy

Referee
Ben Farrer is off contract i was just reading.
I belive he moved from north qld to be near his family, and they live in Newcastle.
He would be a good replacement for Vuna, Doogs or McDonnell - or anyone in the back line really.

88.Knights

Juniors
How do you know what we are paying him?

Also, why do people keep saying we should be chasing players that aren't on contract?

i dont know what were paying him, but watever were paying him and likiliki coulda been used to get better players.

both the o'donnells are off contract
i presume k stanleys off contract if the dragons were talking about choosing to keep him or henry
henrys apparently signed with us
snowdens probly the only one on contract ( i dunno if he has an out clause but if he does we should b talking to him)
the knights management mustn't b lookin very hard if they missed tandy

Weels

Juniors
According to the Daily Tele online, O'Donnell is almost certain to sign with Cronulla. O'Donnell and the new coach were spotted in town {Sydney} having lunch and looking pretty pally, apparently.

Bicey_18

Bench
i dont know what were paying him, but watever were paying him and likiliki coulda been used to get better players.

both the o'donnells are off contract
i presume k stanleys off contract if the dragons were talking about choosing to keep him or henry
henrys apparently signed with us
snowdens probly the only one on contract ( i dunno if he has an out clause but if he does we should b talking to him)
the knights management mustn't b lookin very hard if they missed tandy

Like who?

Yes the O'Donnell's are still off contract and we still are in talks with them, nothing has changed.

Kyle Stanley has re-signed with the Dragons

Yes, we have signed Beau Henry for 3 years

Snowden isnt off contract, so why bother talking to him...

You are pissed off about signing Kaufusi, yet you want Tandy?

As I said before.. No idea.

Bicey_18

Bench
According to the Daily Tele online, O'Donnell is almost certain to sign with Cronulla. O'Donnell and the new coach were spotted in town {Sydney} having lunch and looking pretty pally, apparently.

I couldnt imagine anyone wanting to go to that club.

RHCP

Bench
How can we write off players that haven't even joined the club yet? I doubt they could perform worse than Dureau, Ciraldo and Tolar.

Alex28

Coach

You mean:

O'Donnell in Origin + Shane Flanagan in Origin + Paul Gallen in Origin = Rothfield's Big Scoop

Coming from that hack it gives me more hope that we're a shot at getting him!

cram

Bench
That scoop (sarcasm) was in the "gossip" section of the Tele today....like Alex says would be a bit hard for him not to be talking to them....lol

Johns Magic

Referee
How can we write off players that haven't even joined the club yet?

Because he's been playing in the NRL for years and has well and truly proven that he is useless.

I doubt they could perform worse than Dureau, Ciraldo and Tolar.

You clearly aren't basing this on anything besides that those players are crap. But there are others who are even crapper.

I will only compare him with Tolar as the others are in different positions.

But believe it or not, Kaufusi has performed worse than Tolar this year.

Why don't we go sign some fat slob off the street. After all, we can't write him off because he hasn't joined the club yet, and he couldn't possibly be worse than Tolar...

We'll give you Bani and John Williams as well - you'll need some wingers for next year, why not these useless geniuss?
We have the best winger in the comp so why would we want any wingers from your team. Out of fairness though I would take Luke O' Donnell cos we need his mongrel.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
More in reference to the mention of Likiliki by 88knights, should've indicated that.

Just to give you an idea of what a useless piece of crap this guy actually is.

Dan Tolar is averaging 70.6 metres a game this year in a useless team.

Kaufusi's highest ever average metres in a season was 76 metres a game in 2006, at the best team in the competition. He got picked in the Kangaroos based on that. And it has only got worse and worse since then.

Even in the Storm system he was nothing. He got attention because he was a big Polynesian in the best team in the comp, nothing more.

You know why he got dropped to QLD Cup this year? Because he's averaging 53.8 metres a game.

We better be offering him minimum wage, otherwise we are throwing money away.

I've always laughed whenever I see Kaufusi running out for the Cowboys, hearing they paid him 300K a season. Unfortunately if we sign him it will be the Cowboys fans laughing at us.

And yes, I'm saying things I can't take back here. That's how confident I am that he will amount to nothing here.

Well when you put it like that I change my stance :oops:.

:BDH:f**k off Antonio we've got enough sh*t forwards without adding the same!

Bit misleading their Weels, what it said was that he was talking to Flanagan about the prospect of comming there.

If his willing to go to a sh*thouse club why not us instead lol?

Alex28

Coach
f**k off Antonio we've got enough sh*t forwards without adding the same!
I think part of our problem is that we don't have enough forwards full stop - whether sh*t or not. That's why we ended up with him.

Let's just hope he's cheap and the Cowboys are wearing the majority of his salary...

Latest posts