What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Sign Beau Scott

Old_Timer

Juniors
Hmmmmm have to say the love for you guys is waining after this one.

How many ex saints players will that make? Still he served us well just very sad to see him go. And Wayne said that he would not plunder us!

Yes you might just get the premiership albeit with our players, LOL.

RABK

Referee
Lima we know of as a target. Who else can we get? That big unit from Easts. Martin kennedy is it?

I don't know if we'll sign someone as high value as Kennedy (will prob demand 300k after cracking Origin this year) but when i look through the clubs roster we are definitely thin on props and Bennett has always stacked his clubs with workhorse, value buy props.

I guess a lot depends on if Richies form requires him to be resigned and If Korbin progresses this year as we all hope he will. Mason and Lima are the two i have in mind when i 'guarantee' 2 prop signings though. ;)

Last edited:

LatK7

First Grade
Anyone else you want us to send up there?

Congrats on the signing. He's an excellent player. Disappointing for us Saints fans.

...hope we smash you lot at Kogarah ;)

Whats Doing

Bench
Anyone else you want us to send up there?

Congrats on the signing. He's an excellent player. Disappointing for us Saints fans.

...hope we smash you lot at Kogarah ;)

Nah. I think we have grabbed all that we wanted. Now which other club shall we raid and plunder :D

Nuffy

Bench
Its amazing isnt it?

A different place and we are signing blokes we want, not cast offs.

As long as we haven't paid massive overs then I am happy and frankly I don't think Bennett pays overs.

I'm shaking my head at how much things have changed in 12 months.

Is House off contract this year? I see him Under pressure now to stay a starter after this season. Nev, Beau and McKinnon would be a killler backrow.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Crazy... It's really too funny if you think about it... We raid the Dragons a little too much hahaha!

Hopefully he stays injury free and plays well. 4 years seems like a very long time though..

Joker's Wild

Coach
The lads in the Dragons forum are saying he signed for $350k. Anyone seen confirmation of this? Seems a bit high

He is a rep forward. 350 k sounds about right but there is always an argument it is a tad excessive. Parra were chasing him.

Yosh

Coach
WHAT!!! $350k!!! Now that's bs...

Bennett doesn't sign long term contracts with forwards over 30. Jeez... $350k!!! That's just too much... Made my heart miss a beat... Sure he goes okay but $350k!!! Jeez I'm repeating myself but 350!!!!

Hope it's more in the $280k~$300k range...

Latest posts