What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Sign Beau Scott

Hanscholo

Bench
Best edge defender in the game, a fantastic player. Kind of bloke u would want next to you in a trench. I am really pleased but disappointed for the dragons at the same time, we know what its like losin players.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He wouldn't have left for anything under 300k. Saints couldn't or wouldn't match the offer and they were very, very keen to keep him. I never thought he would leave as he loves the Dragons, but he deserves top notch coin and he's been terrific value for us.

One of every Dragons fans faves. A hard merkin and he is a gun to boot.

Still got him for the rest of the year and hopefully he leaves with another ring.

Doesn't speak volumes for your ability to do much this season with the pigs you have. I'd say House and Taia would be on the outer.

After missing Moltzen and losing Scott, Gasnier and Boyd, you'd think Saints have the space in the cap to buy pretty much the best two players on the market.

Who do you reckon they might be?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Best edge defender in the game, a fantastic player. Kind of bloke u would want next to you in a trench. I am really pleased but disappointed for the dragons at the same time, we know what its like losin players.

Spot on across the board mate.

RABK

Referee
Foran and Cronk. ;-)

Is Glenn off contract though? I though only Brett was.

Johns Magic

Referee
He will be worth every cent of $350K in any finals match...and that's not to mention the cap is supposed to increase next year.

Frederick

Staff member
Best thing from Beaus perspective for signing with us is he doesn't have a little bitch like soward in our lineup that he has to babysit during the games.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bloody impressive signing. What a difference a recognized coach and some real financial clout can make.

Now if only we'd sign a halfback...

Alex28

Coach
Brett is off contract, Glenn has an out.

Thought I read on Twitter tonight the Dragons are out of the running for Brett due to his knee and the length of contract he is after...

EDIT - Apparently it was Andrew Moore on 2GB that reported it...

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
JWH off contract? I'm a fan of his aggression and trolling, though Bennett probably wouldn't be.

rnb11

Juniors
Yeah true, still would go towards it I think we could do it. Theres also plenty of great talent off contract 2013, maybe Tinks can pay a transfer fee or 2 to get a few here next year

bails

Juniors
Beau Scott,yes i am happy we have signed him as i do rate him highly,is a high quality right edge defender and it seems im not the only one that thinks this is the end of Taia.But am i the only one that finds it very ironic that he will be playing with T