What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V. Manly Post match discussion...

SMOKEY

Juniors
THANX for the "RUN"~:sarcasm: ,,We{MANLY} needed a tough game, to get US ready for the Finals!!:crazy: :lol: :p :lol:

Jono078

Referee
Well we seemed to have no problems making the metres, just sounds like our execusion was lacking.

Also, all interchanges in 69mins Wtf :?

Pretty dissapointed.. But who knows, maybe this could be a loss that can fire us up for the finals, or it could make us think 'are we good enough?'

Argh :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
ROH_57 said:
THANX for the "RUN"~:sarcasm: ,,We{MANLY} needed a tough game, to get US ready for the Finals!!:crazy: :lol: :p :lol:

What tough run? You were gifted the game by you 14th man on the field! Let's not forget the one in the video ref box. Benefit of the doubt for a knock on! LMFAO!

roopy

Referee
One of those games.
We are playing better each week, but I have a feeling we are going to fall short this year.

SMOKEY

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
What tough run? You were gifted the game by you 14th man on the field! Let's not forget the one in the video ref box. Benefit of the doubt for a knock on! LMFAO!
LOL....:lol: ....I expect that,...from "This Forum!!!:crazy: :sarcasm: :roll:

Frederick

Staff member
Mate, seriously, f**k off. You'd have to be the worst troll I've ever seen :arrow:

Rod

Bench
As said in another topic, I think we were pretty hard done by, that last call was an absolute shocker. Everyone except the referee must've known that Matai played at the ball. However, we were our own worst enemies tonight but shouldn't feel that disheartened by the loss. Manly still have the Storm and the Bulldogs so we should still finish 3rd,

Frederick

Staff member
Big, big, BIG wraps to our starting props, Perry and Woolnough. Take a look at their stats:

Perry:
17 hit-ups
167 metres
1 line break
40 tackles
1 missed tackle
1 error
1 try

Woolnough
19 hit-ups
201 metres
25 tackles
1 missed tackle
1 off-load

Outstanding efforts from both of them. They both certainly answered the call when Smith and Davico were ruled out.

SMOKEY

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
Mate, seriously, f**k off. You'd have to be the worst troll I've ever seen

C'mom FRED!!!:shock: ..I have been nice and said Thanx for a Tough Game..where is "Good Sportsman-Ship":roll:
.......Some of you supporters are:crazy:
....I hope most injoyed the game:p ....I Did!!;-)

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
HeY U Won A Game Now Have Fun Losing To Doggies And storm Hell Go Those Rabbits It Will Be Hard Without BK And Kite For a Wannabe Clothesline

Johns Magic

Referee
Captain_Fred said:
Big, big, BIG wraps to our starting props, Perry and Woolnough. Take a look at their stats:

Perry:
17 hit-ups
167 metres
1 line break
40 tackles
1 missed tackle
1 error
1 try

Woolnough
19 hit-ups
201 metres
25 tackles
1 missed tackle
1 off-load

Outstanding efforts from both of them. They both certainly answered the call when Smith and Davico we're ruled out.

Woolnough didn't start.

Serc

First Grade
Got this to say right now - will make some more sane comments later:

Great 'win' for the Knights - pity Paul Simpkins barracks for Manly - would've preferred to have the win shown by the points on the scoreboard.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK SIMPKINS - thanks for ruining my first ever bet on the footy.

HOPE YOU DON'T GET OUT OF NEWCASTLE ALIVE

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :x :crazy: :x

rourkster

Juniors
Good game. Knights showed a tough side to their defence that I thought had been lacking. Should prepare US well for the finals too. Would've been nice to get another shot at them at the end but with Simpkins and Cecchin combining on that side of the field what chance was there of the right decision being made? Cecchin couldn't make it as a ref so they gave him a flag to run around with. He can't even get that part right.
As for the f**ktard Manly supporter doing the gloating - what goes around comes around. You blokes will make as much impact on the finals series this year as you did last year.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
BigD I thinks youve had way too many sherberts. It wasnt Hampstead screwing up out there to night it was Simpkins.Cheers!

gumbi

Juniors
ROH_57 said:
LOL....:lol: ....I expect that,...from "This Forum!!/quote]

Hey dumb ass....this is a knights forum......so f**k off.

Lack of intelligence is not acceptable here.

~Z~

Juniors
gumbi said:
ROH_57 said:
LOL....:lol: ....I expect that,...from "This Forum!!/quote]

Hey dumb ass....this is a knights forum......so f**k off.

Lack of intelligence is not acceptable here.

Second that. What did u excpect coming in here and saying anything ? a nice warm greating ? :roll:

God man that was disapointing, lol i was so pumped when when perry got that try. But yeh that call was rediculous, bloody touchy, and simkins, well ya gotta take these nights on the chin I spose.

Wollnough and Quinn had epic games and it was great to watch them both go hard. so close !!!

Latest posts