What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW: Round 16 vs Cronulla Sharks

thuganomics

Coach
Scores after Round 15:

1. Danny Buderus: 340
  2. Andrew Johns: 320
  3. Steve Simpson: 298
  4. Craig Smith: 169
  5. Matthew Gidley: 148
  6. Brian Carney: 147
  7. Milton Thaiday: 130
  8. Kurt Gidley: 118
  9. Anthony Quinn: 112
  10. Clint Newton: 83
  11. Josh Perry: 68
  12. Kirk Reynoldson: 41
  13. Jarrod Mullen: 33
  14. George Carmont: 31
  15. Riley Brown: 24
  16. David Seage: 21
  17. Todd Lowrie: 20
  18. Luke Davico: 18
  19. Adam Woolnough: 10
  20. Nathan Hinton: 7
  21. Reegan Tanner: 6
  22. Brad Tighe: 5
  23. Daniel Tolar: 2
  24. Daniel Abraham: 1
  25. Chris Bailey: 1

Votes in here.

3. Quinn
2. Carney
1. Johns

chinorocks

Juniors
3. Quinn - Made so many metres, scored 2 trys, should have been 3.
2. Perry - Best game in weeks, made metres, ran hard, his best form.
1. Johns - Ran the show

Ben

Bench
I knew that the selling of Quinn could come to bite back hard. If Quinn eventually turns into a rep player like he was touted to be two years ago, we can add his name to the the long list of promising players that have left the club.

3 - Quinn: Score two and realistically shoulve had a triple
1 - Perry: Easily the bets forward on the field and was consistently getting over the advantage line
1 - C.Smith: Again the leader of the forward pack with a couple of crucial try saving tackles
1 - Johns: Every try we scored and disallowed tries we nearly scored Johns was involved.

macavity

Referee
2 Quinn
2 Buderus
1 Carney
1 Johns

Carmont had a good game too. Tanner, Reynoldson and Lowrie again offered nothing.

if i had hair i would have pulled clumps out at that sh*t.

macavity

Referee
Hinton has been pointed in ONE game and outpoints Tanner who has played every game. says it all.

Doctor

Bench
3. Quinn -- I'd say probably his best game he has ever played. He made metres from dummy half, kept the legs driving. Scored two legitimate tries with a third disallowed unfortunately. He really ran circles around Darren Albert, thanks largely to....

2. Johns -- .... whose game is certainly improving. We might have thought that he would suddenly explode out of his shell, that everything would return to normal all at once. Alas, that is not the case. But he is getting some crucial things back: defensively he is very solid, his passing game is getting more crisp by the week, and his involvement is right up there (he seems to have a hand in everything). The only major area still down is his kicking -- too many kicks straight to the fullback, and one (or two) dead in-goal. The couple of bombs that they tortured the Sharks fullback with, though, were tremendous... but the kicks in the previous 60 mins probably weren't too flash by his standards.

1. Carney -- did a lot of crabbing sideways, but also managed to drive us forward. It was the key to our success (albeit without two points) last night -- dummy-half running was what gave us momentum and really caught the Sharks off-guard. Brian had one of his better games last night.

There are several unlucky ones, most obviously Josh Perry. He performed well again this week, but without a lot of the errors. I still counted two penalties that he was the culprit in, but there may have been more. If he gets this nonsense out of his game, he puts his name back up there as an Origin bencher... not this year, but certainly next year.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
3 - Quinn - His best game for the club in the last 18 months, if not his best game since he's been playing first grade.

2 - Johns - Again, tried very hard, kicking game is starting to come good, good defensively and threw some great passes, one of which should have led to a try

1 - Carney - The Titans have signed a very good winger. I can see why he's been named the best winger in the world. A thousand darts out of dummy half and should have scored a try.

Stranger

Coach
1 - Carney - The Titans have signed a very good winger. I can see why he's been named the best winger in the world. A thousand darts out of dummy half and should have scored a try.
I honestly can't... good attacking player, cant defend as has been proven...

Eric Groth for example is a much more complete player.