What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest IMG proposals for Super League

Wb1234

Referee
I havent said SL should get rid of Catalans.
where as you think they should cut one of the few A grade clubs the comp has. cuckoo cuckoo
I’m saying if you think Catalans should have their funding cut then the same should apply to hull kr

but I know you apply double standard like a typical English rugby league fan

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’m saying if you think Catalans should have their funding cut then the same should apply to hull kr

I dont think they should have their funding cut and never said such a thing. What Ive said is I can understand why after 25 years of no ROI the SL is looking at it and is not keen to bring in more clubs in the same scenario.
Again you are the only person on here who has openly stated that you think one of the A grade clubs should be cut from SL. cuckoo cuckoo

Pippen94

First Grade

Interesting that Toulouse which isn't in superleague comes in at 10.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Interesting that Toulouse which isn't in superleague comes in at 10.
Good stadium, reasonable starting fan base, done ok in championship and some reasonable investors. It will be interesting to see if they finish in the top 12 when grades are assessed end of season. Have to remember those provisional grades were based on 2022 season when Toulouse where in SL.

Wb1234

Referee
I dont think they should have their funding cut and never said such a thing. What Ive said is I can understand why after 25 years of no ROI the SL is looking at it and is not keen to bring in more clubs in the same scenario.
Again you are the only person on here who has openly stated that you think one of the A grade clubs should be cut from SL. cuckoo cuckoo
Hull kr no roi either
lol

Wb1234

Referee
stop being obstreperous. HKR have one of the highest away travelling fanbases, supplying England squad players and are the darling of tv this last 2 seasons. Plenty of ROI coming from East Hull.
A competition as small and geographically limited like super league can’t afford two clubs in hull

your league is run by donkeys. Thats why your sport is dieing. Your tv deal is mirroring the a league tv deal.

next time there might be no bidders for it

Perth Red

Post Whore
A competition as small and geographically limited like super league can’t afford two clubs in hull

your league is run by donkeys. Thats why your sport is dieing. Your tv deal is mirroring the a league tv deal.

next time there might be no bidders for it
and there you go again wanting to cut an A grade club. cuckoo cuckoo

Theres only 9 miles between wigan, sts and warrington. Might as well get rid of two of them as well. So now we are down from 7 to 4 A grade clubs left. You're an idiot lol

Wb1234

Referee
and there you go again wanting to cut an A grade club. cuckoo cuckoo

Theres only 9 miles between wigan, sts and warrington. Might as well get rid of two of them as well. So now we are down from 7 to 4 A grade clubs left. You're an idiot lol
Hull fc or merger

if nrl takes over super league no chance they allow two hull clubs

pvl might give you a Perth club and at the same time take away hull kr

RedVee

First Grade
If Toulouse make it they should be funded at least to the same level as any other SL team. Or Toronto or anyone else.

That’s what I was trying to get across, not that Catalan should be defunded.