What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest odds

grouch

First Grade
dazza62 said:
Putting money on the dragons is like backing a hurdler who seems to have the race won ,but always falls at one of the last couple of jumps.
I notice the Cowboys are listed way out among the also-rans in double figures. The bookies clearly know their stuff.

grouch said:
The bookies clearly know their stuff.

Very clearly.....just like last yr .What were the tigers $151?
i'm sure they laugh all the way to the bank everytime a dumb grouch type puts his money on the Saint Chokers ,while muttering this year, this year,this year.

I notice the Cowboys are listed way out among the also-rans in double figures.

Good ,we will come in under the radar & probably go alittle bit further in the finals than the professional chokers (draggirls) ....just as we have the last 2 yrs

jimmythehand

Juniors
effnic said:
ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA 6.00

PARRAMATTA EELS 6.50

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 6.50

THE BULLDOGS 10.00

WESTS TIGERS 10.00

NORTH QLD COWBOYS 11.00

BRISBANE BRONCOS 12.00

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 13.00

MANLY SEA EAGLES 16.00

PENRITH PANTHERS 21.00

CRONULLA SHARKS 26.00

MELBOURNE STORM 26.00

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 29.00

SOUTH SYDNEY 41.00

CANBERRA RAIDERS 61.00

Not sure if they changed but these are from centrebet
And odds for the wcc

BRADFORD BULLS 1.40 WESTS TIGERS 2.80

okay these are the best odds you will get online, win premiership, and top 8:
Dragons $6.05 $1.20
Parramatta $7 $1.28
Roosters $8 $1.30
Tigers $11 $1.45
Bulldogs $11 $1.45
Nth Qld $11.45 $1.45
Broncos $13 $1.53
Knights $14 $1.65
Manly $21 $1.75
Penrith $26 $2
Cronulla $26.65 $2.25
Storm $29 $2.40
Warriors $41 $2.40
Souths $60 $3
Canberra $67 $3.50

And odds for the WCC:

Bradford $1.46
Tigers $3.39

If the Raiders are a 50/50 chance to make the 8 then my goodness me that's a good value bet at $3.50 :) You won't see me putting my money on it.

If I was setting the markets I'd have the Bulldogs as a raging hot favourite. I might be a Bulldogs supporters, but anyone remember the first round of last season? Weren't the Dragons at full strength then or very close to it? No-one can match the Dogs if they remain relatively injury free.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Poor effnic doesn't like his team being sh*t ;-)

*waits for one of two things: another idle threat, or a bag-out on the 'Dogs sh*t 2005 season*

effnic

Bench
or just wait for a coffs harbour related joke. Or your club raping the salary cap. I got many things for the bulldogs everyone knows there the scum of the nrl go on do a poll.

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
or just wait for a coffs harbour related joke. Or your club raping the salary cap. I got many things for the bulldogs everyone knows there the scum of the nrl go on do a poll.

A poll between who annoys me more; The Doggies or effnic.

effnic in a landslide.

Bicey_18

Bench
The Colonel said:
The 2.10 seems pretty good. Hagan leaving could have a big effect on them IMO - June 30 will be very disruptive. Smith is leaving as well but at this stage I think its into the media as opposed to another coaching role.

We are close to announcing a coach within the next week or so... if not def before the start of the seaosn

Bicey_18

Bench
Bumble said:
A poll between who annoys me more; The Doggies or effnic.

effnic in a landslide.

hey mate you better be careful..... you dont want his fist down your throat do you? :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
effnic said:

Or another joke about the past. Want to talk past?

How about 1995? Or comparative premiership figures since each clubs inception. Manly's finishing position in 2004, when Canterbury won the premiership? What about the '97 Grand Final? 2005 vs Sharks at Toyota?

You can throw what you like at me, but you talk sh*t, you follow a club that has done just as much damage over time as mine has in the last 5 years, you follow a club that has failed to see any successes in 10 seasons, that manipulated and f**ked over a region with 300,000 hungry league fans. And to boot, you're a staunch supporter. Almost makes you feel pity for the Brookvale Scum. No-one deserves wankers like you.

I'll finish not by making an idle threat, but by simply saying - do everyone here on TFR a favour, and shut the f**k up. :D

Have a nice day.

aenima1

Juniors
haha well said dodge. the day that a team like cronulla are actually better than the bulldogs is far away.

effnic

Bench
I aint wasting my time reading all that douche make it shorter and bumble........oh stuff it i will just let piggins bring down your club i dont need to bother i didnt mind souths till i met you.

Go Nulla

Bench
aenima1 said:
haha well said dodge. the day that a team like cronulla are actually better than the bulldogs is far away.

Your name is very apt enima, cause that is where you talk out of.

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
I aint wasting my time reading all that douche make it shorter and bumble........oh stuff it i will just let piggins bring down your club i dont need to bother i didnt mind souths till i met you.

Oh no..I turned a genius against my club. I must go and kill myself now. :shock:

effnic

Bench
I aint the one trolling every thread i write in just to attack me for no reason you refern scum are truly pathetic. Tell ur parents petrol is cheap now get a move on.

Latest posts