What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua to Dogs

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Even though Luciano has some puppy fat does not mean that he is headed to the Dogs. Hopefully he will stay a Dragon. Millward is not doing a bad job in recruitment and the Dragons must have oodles to spend. Cooper, Creagh, Farrell, Idahifino, Lafai, Matautia, Quinlan and Rein leaving would have freed up at least $1.8-$2.0 million in salary cap space.

Como Connection

First Grade
Even though Luciano has some puppy fat does not mean that he is headed to the Dogs. Hopefully he will stay a Dragon. Millward is not doing a bad job in recruitment and the Dragons must have oodles to spend. Cooper, Creagh, Farrell, Idahifino, Lafai, Matautia, Quinlan and Rein leaving would have freed up at least $1.8-$2.0 million in salary cap space.

possm

Coach
Cooper 300
Creagh 450
Farrell 250
Idahifino 200
Lafai 300
Mata Utia 250
Quinlan 200
Marshall 450
Rein 450
Marketo 200
Aprox 3m

We need a top half, hooker prop. Do you think 3m will by them. The other 7 positions can be filled with potential first graders.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Cooper 300
Creagh 450
Farrell 250
Idahifino 200
Lafai 300
Mata Utia 250
Quinlan 200
Marshall 450
Rein 450
Marketo 200
Aprox 3m

We need a top half, hooker prop. Do you think 3m will by them. The other 7 positions can be filled with potential first graders.

I'm not sure Creagh would be on that much, and with Lafai we are only paying some of his salary and will have to continue to pay some of it too.

I'd say 2mil is what is leaving us, factor in we got Sims in you're looking at around 1.5-1.7

I don't see there being a top class half on the market at the moment, so we don't need to spend as much on a 7. I'd rather us wait a year, using a younger half rather than doing a 'panic buy' and paying for it for 3 years..Especially if some quality halves come on the market next year, plus we have room to move in the salary cap.

Cooper 300
Creagh 450
Farrell 250
Idahifino 200
Lafai 300
Mata Utia 250
Quinlan 200
Marshall 450
Rein 450
Marketo 200
Aprox 3m

Ikahifino
Marketo
Quinlan

All 80k players.

Gareth67

First Grade
Mate he was a sharks today dont no why but he was there. So was i. Definitely his parents are doing the talking.
Do you no anything more

Sammy , what are you doing in that place ? I took you for someone that had a bit of class.
Whatever you do , don't go drinking out of their schooner glasses , your bound to pick-up some type of disease .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Sammy , what are you doing in that place ? I took you for someone that had a bit of class.
Whatever you do , don't go drinking out of their schooner glasses , your bound to pick-up some type of disease .

Mate I'm to old to drink there.
It was business mate nothing to important

Mr Red

First Grade
Dave r u saying they should be on 80k or they are ?
If u think they r, u r wrong.

Please elaborate as I would have also assumed marketo and Quinlan on minimum wage or around 100k mark.
Are you saying they're on a lot more ? And if so what are your thoughts ?

Latest posts