What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua to Dogs

hermidale1

Juniors
If he has gone and they played him over Host if i was Jacob i would be far from impressed.

With a year left on his contract the club will need to ensure they work overtime to keep him or he could exit also. Other clubs will be watching how he's being treated

The only thing that leads me to believe that he hasnt signed anywhere yet, is why would we still play him?

Come to think if it our club is that inept they probably would still play him.

Last edited:

Saintsified

Bench
Well Fox commentary just said Leilua signed with dogs for 2017 onwards.

With tonight's hammering on top surely they can sack Mary lol

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yep I definitely heard him say rumoured before the rest. It seems all these so called 'confirmations' have been based on the previous false claim which was based on the previous claim. Snowball effect essentially.
Exactly, wait for the truth to emerge rather than just this out of control speculation.

Totaldragonfan

Juniors
In another twist to this saga Fox Sports reported today that the Sharks are after him for next year. More speculation but no certainty.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
What will happen is Mary will put Benji back in, fail to look after Hutchinson who will then seek a release and sign with another club...the scene is set. Lol

44 years I've followed this club, never seen it this bad.

I share your pain mate its 58 for me ...and its the lowest Ive felt about our future

FlameThrower

Bench
I'd say all will be revealed after Kinghts game, when season is over...
If he has half a brain and is really been chased by the Dogs, he may as well jump ship. Imagine another season of thrashing and that goose with his 'D' and dribble about the attack will come....