What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leuluai looks at other offers

Stagger eel

Staff member
I find that news encouraging,

not because our coach wants him there an we don't, but because we're obviously still under the sallery cap. and our coaching staff a still looking at improving the depth of the sqaud.

Utey

Coach
I find it very hard that we are under the cap. I think we hired the services of one of the Roosters accountants.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Well, Witt left and so did a host of other players. Once Vella and Wagon leave we will be rolling in it for sure!! :D

not if Feleti, Ben Smith, Tim Smith, Jack Afa, Joel reddy Daniel Backo, Marcus peranara and co have a big year!!

because they wouldn't be on much at all :?

Eelementary

Post Whore
We suck.

We NEED Leuluai. And we should have kept Witty.

6. Witt
7. Leuluai

Now THAT is Premiership material.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
Jake the snake said:
Well, Witt left and so did a host of other players. Once Vella and Wagon leave we will be rolling in it for sure!! :D

not if Feleti, Ben Smith, Tim Smith, Jack Afa, Joel reddy Daniel Backo, Marcus peranara and co have a big year!!

This is why I sorta regret if any of our big name big money buys dont pay off. We lose lower division talent. If any of the below left it would really affect the lower grades. They are definately upcomers and will be first grader swith or without Parra. But as soon as they have a good year we wont be able to afford them.

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
We suck.

6. Witt
7. Leuluai

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but I disagree totally. Witt has a lot of development to go and so does Leuluai. I dont care they they become top shot players but we want to win a Premiership and not spend years developing players.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelavation said:
Jake the snake said:

This is why I sorta regret if any of our big name big money buys dont pay off. We lose lower division talent. If any of the below left it would really affect the lower grades. They are definately upcomers and will be first grader swith or without Parra. But as soon as they have a good year we wont be able to afford them.

you agreed with Jake! and then contradicted him.

what you just said is exactly what I mean, therefore we won't rolling in it!! ;-)

bartman

Immortal
eelavation said:
why would we be trying to sign Leuluai??
Maybe because the risk of PJ Marsh not being up to it (fitness or form) is greater than any of us here have realised? :(

Stagger eel

Staff member
bartman said:
eelavation said:
why would we be trying to sign Leuluai??
Maybe because the risk of PJ Marsh not being up to it (fitness or form) is greater than any of us here have realised? :(

oh!! God!! :roll:

please don't speculate, this place will explode if people believe what you say.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
We suck.

6. Witt
7. Leuluai

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but I disagree totally. Witt has a lot of development to go and so does Leuluai. I dont care they they become top shot players but we want to win a Premiership and not spend years developing players.

Mate, so do I!

I'm just trying to stir it up a little lol!

For minw:

6. Morris/Perenara
7. Smith/Marsh

is 100 times more likely to win a Premiership than Witt or Leuluai.

Avenger

Immortal
Whatever happens and wherever he plays I am so glad and excited that PJ is back with us. I had a gut feeling about a year ago that he would return which I in fact posted (and am now boasting about).

Long Live PJ Marsh

Now all we need is Ryan and Tonga back!! (I do not have a gut feeling about this however)

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
Eelementary said:
We suck.

6. Witt
7. Leuluai

Mate, so do I!

I'm just trying to stir it up a little lol!

For minw:

6. Morris/Perenara
7. Smith/Marsh

is 100 times more likely to win a Premiership than Witt or Leuluai.

Your becoming the forum shitstirrer. I like it ;-) :lol:

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
eelavation said:
Jake the snake said:

you agreed with Jake! and then contradicted him.

what you just said is exactly what I mean, therefore we won't rolling in it!! ;-)

What I meant was that if a player is on 50000 a year and then have a great year the next and are off contract we wont be able to afford them because we spent so much on players like Riddell and Stringer.

Eelementary

Post Whore
:D

Neh - we need SOMETHING to keep us occupied until March. Why not discuss how stupid we are for not chasing Leuluai and for letting Witt go?

:D

Utey

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont even start. Letting Witt go was one of our best moves yet.

Eelementary

Post Whore
But I'm having nightmares EVERY night!

Without Michael Witt in our side, the most we can hope for is finishing last!

Latest posts