What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Quigs

Immortal
I think it is farkkkked. I won't be happy until we are called the new silvertails and we are accussed of rorting the cap.

Let the good times roll.

Yehhhhhhh !!!

Where's Jennings???

Pssssst "thanks Gus"

Weaponhead

Coach
Well done to the club for pulling off this deal. Three current origin played in the side for next year with former origin players such as Tupou and Gordon coupled with Graham's emergence as a likely rep player gives us a really solid feel.

Get the development over the line and there will be a great vibe in the club. How quickly perceptions can change. A couple of years ago we were virtually dead and the only players that came here were on overs or because they have few other options. We are now becoming a club of choice for quality players.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Gus is likely suicidal today.
Graham, Gordon and now Lewis.

If we somehow get Jennings it'll push him over the edge lol

Weaponhead

Coach
Gus is likely suicidal today.
Graham, Gordon and now Lewis.

If we somehow get Jennings it'll push him over the edge lol

It's hard to feel sorry for Gus after his years of death riding and hating.

Jennings would be a great get and give us plenty of strike. He needs to be switched on but there seems to be a hard working culture with genuine player leadership that should encourage him to sort out his attitude. He made 16 tackle busts against the tigers last week and created havoc. If he can do that running off Travis Burns, what would he do running off Todd Carney and Wade Graham........

Special K

Coach
awesome news!!

can someone please confirm weather we have ACTUALLY lost Jez in the process?
We can fit both under the cap however it looks like we'll let him move to be closer to his mrs family up at Newcastle and look to use that money for another back.

If we kept Jez the balance of the side is way to forward heavy. It would be wicked but if we could pick up a back *cough*jennings*cough then we have to give that a shot.

Rothfield spurting a bit early...

Cronulla Sharks will win comp ... in 2013

TODAY'S signing of Luke Lewis gives the mighty Sharks a roster to go all the way next year.

Throw Lewis, Michael Gordon and one more outside back into the equation and it’s a premiership winning outfit.

Coach Shane Flanagan has done a wonderful job this year to mould the Sharks into a highly competitive outfit.

Lewis could have joined the Wests Tigers, Newcastle or Parramatta but he chose the Sharks because he thinks the club can win a premiership.

So finally, leaving that porch light on for Harold Holt, wasn’t such a bad idea.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...win-comp-in-2013/story-e6frexnr-1226430703074

wish we could keep him and sign a good outside back *cough* jennings *cough* haha

wow what a roster we have started to accumulate, outstanding effort!

Frenzy and Newman had the news way early.

is The Inner Tube back?

What centres are on the market? most of them have re-upped iwth their clubs.

id like to get Jonno Wright if that was an option. he's good in a good team.

Maybe Beau Knows......

just sayin. good player IMO

DJShaksta

First Grade
I don't know why, but I was always confident we'd get him.
I think it's the fact that he and Gal are good mates just always had me at ease with the process.

Quigs

Immortal
I think that Frenzy is a know all bastard. His tongue drags along the ground from all the arselicking he does.

It was just a lucky guess I reckon or he has been stealing Newies goss.

Inner Tube more like retread

Feej

First Grade
I think that Frenzy is a know all bastard. His tongue drags along the ground from all the arselicking he does.

It was just a lucky guess I reckon or he has been stealing Newies goss.

Inner Tube more like retread
Maybe Inner Balls...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Frenzy and Newman had the news way early.

is The Inner Tube back?

What centres are on the market? most of them have re-upped iwth their clubs.

id like to get Jonno Wright if that was an option. he's good in a good team.

Maybe Beau Knows......

just sayin. good player IMO

newman would of known well before me tbh so good onnewman. good on the silent poster here as well and good on my new "friend"

Next step I believe is set the terms of Smith's release.

I have heard that an offer to MJ is ready to go.

Good signing guys, congrats, I hope you can get him to play like he does for his state and country because his club form has been ordinary for a while now.

Talking about premierships is a bit premature though. No doubts you guys will be up there next season, but you don't have the backline to win the comp, not even close.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good signing guys, congrats, I hope you can get him to play like he does for his state and country because his club form has been ordinary for a while now.

Talking about premierships is a bit premature though. No doubts you guys will be up there next season, but you don't have the backline to win the comp, not even close.

Thanks Gus

Quigs

Immortal
newman would of known well before me tbh so good onnewman. good on the silent poster here as well and good on my new "friend"

Next step I believe is set the terms of Smith's release.

I have heard that an offer to MJ is ready to go.

I've heard, I've heard...... I've heard.

What is this, the cone of silence.

Arn't we good enough to share the knowledge.

Bastard.

Latest posts