What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Madsharkie

First Grade
@pritchardfrank: just found out Some good news...Will till if u keep secret..good mate of mine is thinking doggies #Proudtobeabulldog.

Looks like eels or dogs

Are you sure he's not talking about the All Black centre Ma'a Nonu who's been at Dog's training...?
haha! That would mean Parra get... (insert drumroll)... no one!

Feej

First Grade
@pritchardfrank: just found out Some good news...Will till if u keep secret..good mate of mine is thinking doggies #Proudtobeabulldog.

Looks like eels or dogs
If the dogs get him, I'll give it away.

They must be working with a "double secret" cap...

Quigs

Immortal
We've got a good chance now. I heard from a reliable source that the club just purchased a second hand filing cabinet. That makes two now. (wink) That puts us in the same class as the big boys. We've got two of them now.

Don't tell Schuey, but they installed the 2nd filing cabinet right next to the trophy cabinet. They reckon no one will go there and look for it.

M2D2

Bench
Morris isnt finished. They are still in negotiations for the one year extension.

carinashark

First Grade
Morris adds on ,every time he comes on , Degwah is good but Morris is smarter and gets the attack moveing.

super_coach

First Grade
just got the word he has signed with the tigers press release soon-very reliable source, but its never over to the fat lady sings

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Given we laready Have Anasta, Marshall, Sironen and Moltzen as five-eighths next year and no halfbacks, it'd make Sheens sense that we sign another five-eighth/hooker

Ausguy

Coach
To be honest I don't care anymore.... It's the carney thing all over again.

How about we focus on not dropping out of the 8.

Frailty

First Grade
Word is that Tigers have offered Lewis a position in the Strength & Conditioning team following his contract...

Latest posts